• Thread starter Thread starter vissu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 7,438

vissu

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber 3MBPS
Hello friends, Just submitted my porting request to Docomo this morning. I am doing this because of useless and crappiest online recharge options of airtel. Got one message confirming my application of MNP. Let me see what happens further. I will try to update the status frequently. :waiting:

arey bhai we have multiple options to recharge airtel. i have used Paytm and freecharge. both works great!

arey bhai we have multiple options to recharge airtel. i have used Paytm and freecharge. both works great!
i used freecharge,rechargeitnow and some others.. but i was unable to make minimum recharge for my number because of their options. moreover, no option for flexible recharge and special packs too.

i used freecharge,rechargeitnow and some others.. but i was unable to make minimum recharge for my number because of their options. moreover, no option for flexible recharge and special packs too.
special packs needs to be recharged from site,the rest like usual TT can be done from any site,infact even you existing bank would be having this option.