• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishekk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 10,767

Abhishekk

Regular
ISP
YOU Telecom
Tata Sky has added History TV18 channel on No.569. It has 6 different languages feed. Currently in testing mode from broadcasters end.!!

Man i am not interested in another infotainment channel....i would rather be happy if they could add moves now channel

Nice Move by TS, but with Fox History already available with lesser viewership, History Channel doesn't have good future.

Its showing u r not subscribed to this channel ..I have mega pack ... Still can't see tht channel .. Is it on air now?Anyone getting the feed??

You need to call CC for activation as this channel is on Test Mode and will be launched on 9th Oct.

This is good channel. Another first by Tata Sky. I hope its added on other DTH as well...

Nice Move by TS, but with Fox History already available with lesser viewership, History Channel doesn't have good future.

Without even watching it? It will be in Discovery Science/turbo

Its a gr8 move by TS.

----------

Its showing u r not subscribed to this channel ..
I have mega pack ... Still can't see tht channel .. Is it on air now?
Anyone getting the feed??

Mega Pack/Mega Lite pack subscribers are not getting due to some technical issue itseems. Itll be rectified soon.

Without even watching it? It will be in Discovery Science/turbo

Its a gr8 move by TS.

Definitely its a great move, but even Discovery Science and Turbo had selective class of viewership. We always wish to get as many channels to be added, but rarely gt time to watch all those channels.

If it comes in HD, then it will surely give competition to Fox History and Travellers.

Discovery Science is an excellent channel. As far as Fox history channel is concerned, it is 'history' only for name sake. There are practically no historical programmes being shown right now. They should change the name to FOXTLC or whatever. It looks more and more like a Lifestyle channel with the programming line up that they have.I would love a dedicated history channel with a niche audience in mind. Ever since fox changed the philosophy of their channel, there is a void and this new chan can fill it.

Yesterday night i also called the CC and they told me that all the Mega and MEga Lite customers are not getting this channel due to technical problems....

History Tv18 is a Bore. there are very few authentic hostory programs on this channel.