Apple iPhone

Come on bro. You are unnecessary getting furious. No one had compared iPhone point to point with any other handset. If its so good, then add features in your discussions rather than calling others shit. There are many other peoples who thinks iphone is a shit. Also the additional features which iphone had upgraded or introduced will be launched by some other handset maker soon.And Most iphone users only are commenting that no exceptional improvement done in iphone 4S.

but gotta say..theres not much excitement in the media regarding the latest iPhone launch....

I have used iPhone 2 (the first model) for almost 3 years and switched to Android later. Currently holding Galaxy S. I would say, iPhones app quality/build quality is superb compared to other phones. But the feeling that you are restricted even to share a file over bluetooth is very bad. Nevertheless to say, you are stuck for 2 years. if you go for the contract. Android on the other hand have lot of options to choose from, but many a times I felt like apps in the market need thorough testing. I have never seen an app crashing in iphone, but it happens often in Android. And finally, the heavy premium you pay for a new iphone will not justify its quality over its competitors.

In a country like India a lot of people don't have credit cards and a lot of those that do are not comfortable using them for online transactions.

Do you really believe the customers who are willing to shell half a lakh for an iPhone is not having a credit card?

Yeah. iPhone is the best.It started with a phone which cant forward text messages, their bluetooth technology is legendary. They are so innovative that video calling, multi tasking and camera flash started recently.They say that they will replace point & shoot cameras with their 8 MP when the best mobile camera maker released 12 MP phone 2 years backThey overprice their products. The memory of iPhones can never be upgraded, batteries cannot be replaced and heck from iPhone 4, no part however small can be replaced by others so that they can take out every penny of the user.They are so flexible that u cant do anything without iTunes.They take many of their features from othersYes, iPhone is the best!

Do you really believe the customers who are willing to shell half a lakh for an iPhone is not having a credit card?

Dude.. Pls read the entire sentence you quoted. The second part of the sentence reads "a lot of those that do (have credit cards) are not comfortable using them for online transactions".

To answer your question, yes, there are people who own a phone that costs half a lakh and don't have credit cards. I have 3 cousins who own an iPhone but don't have a credit card because they are still in college. The phone was gifted to them by a family member. There might be many other users like that out there.

I believe the real Redesigned iPhone 5 was coming but there were some reports about production issues and this iPhone 4S is a last minute face save.But it's not that bad. Get on!!!

well when you talking about owning a credit card, you talk about the person which the purchasing power. 🙂i guess our online stores have proved that cash on delivery is a pretty solid alternative to credit card payments.

Agreed.. But the fact is that a lot of people in our country are not very comfortable using their credit cards for online transactions. That is why online retailers resort to offering cash on delivery options, which seem to be more popular.

i wonder how many people would love using the CoD item for payments above Rs. 50000 😛here is a bucket full of coins and notes. i have counted it several times. it is definitely Rs. 65467 as mentioned on your site. take it and leave my product here. NOW. 😀

Now the iPhone 5 will also not look like a big upgrade from 4s. the internals would be the same. Only the design and screen would be different.I mean, they aren't going to put in a quad core processor in it.

Now the iPhone 5 will also not look like a big upgrade from 4s. the internals would be the same. Only the design and screen would be different.

I mean, they aren't going to put in a quad core processor in it.

they can wait for at least an year before launching the next iphone right?

Apple a5 is not a new processor. it is already used in the ipad 2.

so you can be sure that the next update would be significantly more powerful.

a6 could be a quad core chip or maybe not.

the fact remains, apple does not have the same problem of android. people do not have to check for system specifications to check if a particular app would work on it or not.

no one has ever complaint about apps not performing well on their iphone 4. why? because the developers of the apps are using the exact same device that you are going to use.

apple does not have the problem with device fragmentation. so it does not matter in the end if your phone has a dual core processor or 1GB RAM. the app designed for your generation iphone would perform optimally on it. period.

----

as for the world phone feature. it does matter to us. because it could finally mean that the iphone could possibly be used on cdma networks in india as well. of course it remains to be seen if it is locked to sprint/verizon and other apple partners. we are yet to get the cdma edition of the iphone in india. iphone 4s could change that and mts/indicom/reliance could finally offer it on their networks.

IMO, iPhone 4S is great for first time buyers and iPhone 3G/3GS users. iPhone 4 is doing extremely well and I appreciate that with 4S they kept the same look & feel. Of course, iOS 5 is great upgrade. With iPhone 4S/iOS5, we'll see few cool siri enabled apps soon!One important thing I noticed this time is Apple trying to hit every price point for developed market where phones are bought on min 2yr contract.Btw. I read many comments re specs of Android phones and 4S. Well, fyi, 9/10 user...they don't really care! Single core/dual core/A4/5/8MP/12MP/LTE/4G/NFC are nice marketing terms, but for geeks only.