• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,499

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
It'll be packing a 4-inch Super AMOLED display with WVGA resolution, a (presumably) single-core 1GHz processor, along with 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage and a 4GB microSD card that's pre-installed.

Other than that, it looks as if the speculation of Android 2.3, along with its 5MP rear / 1.3MP front cams were dead on. There will also be an LED flash in tow, although video capture will be limited to a rather mundane 480p.

Samsung Stratosphere lays it all out with spec sheet treatment - Engadget

Wow, finally admin posts a new phone, which I can consider.. Just hope that price is comparable to SE minis as specs are similar.

----------

Grrrrr.. its a CDMA phone!

Hehe, I am not buying it. Otherwise I wud have bought it 2-3 weeks back.Waiting for some good piece 😀

in the next 2-3 months android market should get totally overhauled. the problem is that the budget segment models are likely to remain where they are.

Yes, thats why I want to wait. But I actually wanted to buy a new phone before Diwali.So I wud go for some newly launched with Gingerbread which I hope in future wud be upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich.

offtopic:

I am seeing this for all imgur pics on the forum. But on clicking it loads fine.

man. the imgur code. seems to be funky here too. 🙁k. embedly issue probably. reporting it.