The Offtopic Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter vikikivi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12,188
  • Views Views 1,303,054
People stopped watching TV bcos of him. Almost in all the channels, including the sports channels he is killing with his RA One ads/trailers.God save India!

YouTube is full of Ra.One ads.

Google probably gave him a solid discount in return for his presence on Google Plus.

SRK on Google Plus could potentially bring a million new users (idiots) to Plus.

On the other hand SRK on Google plus can attract more users to Facebook!! (repelling factor 😀)

duh. ignoring him is pretty easy. there are no ads on plus so google cannot market ra.one in your face. facebook can do that if he enters into a similar marketing campaign with facebook. which i think he could unless his deal with google prohibits that. ra.one is all over google adsense and youtube and other google properties.

I think SRK is doing huge promotion as he is not sure of success 😀

Just saw this comment on his g+ profile :lol:Ajay Vyas - Welcome to Google + SRK, RA. One rocks ,i join Google + only for you 🙂

lol....the funny part was in that thread that SRK didn't knw he had to verify his twitter account 😛

yes warthog is name of animal... and i was just mixing initial 3 letters on purpose

Oh alright, i too was tempted to post that 😛

I don't really have anything to contribute in this section, but I like to see pics of planes.

Gez! I sound like a kid.

Will be posting many images in coming days .. I like these birds .. Have lots of pictures of planes which our army have .. Need to find those ..