Connection halts after a while or does not connect at all

ISP
tikona
Hi all, I have Tikona 512 unlimited plan for the past 1 year. Its been really great. But the problem I am facing is that after sometime the conenction clogs down (am using Ubuntu and XP) in both O.S`s. I called the tech support they also sent out a tech to my place; he checked out the signals and everything and discovered that the onboard LAN card (Realtek) has gone bad (he also checked in his laptop and that was O.K). The coenction pings and then its RTO in my system. So I got D`link PCI Lan card and installed that one, but the problem pertains. Sometimes its good, most of the times its the same. If I switch the connection between the two Lan cards it seem to be working for a bit and then the problem returns. The signal is O.K, The Tikona Signal strength is fantastic (the NanoStation facing directly the tower), Lan card is new; but I have no clue whats going on. Any ideas Any one ??Thankyou

ask customer support if they are winding down the business from that place, Happened in my area, as I got hint that they are actually trying to wind down the business.. I am not still sure...

Thanks for the response .... Yeah no they are not (checked with `em).... there are other connections in my building and in the society and near by places; this is a connection rich region. I also checked with one guy with the same connection and he does not have problems.