Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
QcfUU0R.jpg

Official Website Launched.

Model S | Tesla Motors

Last edited:
Amazing... the world would have been a lot better if large enterprises just allowed free will R&D of such electric vehicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUFfk7GxEuw&feature=player_embeddedMake and Model 2013 Tesla Model S (available mid-2012)Class: Seven-passenger (5 adults + 2 children) sport sedanConfiguration: Rear-wheel driveEngine: NoneInterior Highlight: 17-inch HD touch-screen display "like a giant iPad" controls everythingRange: 160 miles (optional 230-mile or 300-mile range available)Outlet requirement: 220V or 110VPower: 415 Nm (306 ft-lbs) of torqueQuickness: Zero to 60 mph in 5.6 seconds (4.5 seconds promised for future high-performance model)Top Speed: 130 mphBase Price: $49,900 (after U.S. Federal Tax Credit)Bottom Line: Welcome to the future.

and they are working on a new variant of Model S that would be faster than Porsche 911 😀

and they are working on a new variant of Model S that would be faster than Porsche 911 😀

i guess that is one way they can get the attention of he masses but would really love if they concentrated in the B/C segment where there is a real need for such tech

Is the tesla model s 7 seater safe? Are the two rear facing seats safe? I know they are meant for children and i was wondering if the frame and the built of the car safe?

What about the sound? Since it has an electric motor .. there will be near zero sound. that maybe dangerousGotta love the 17" touchscreen! More i see this car, more excited iam

@bobby ,problem of sound can be fixed in no time........just a light sound making horn kind of thing will do the job......maybe they have thought of it already🙂