MTNL Speed on Demand Discontinued?

• Thread starter Thread starter ndv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,439

ndv

ISP
MTNL
I recently gave 3 requests of 1,2 and 1Mbps of Speed to MTNL on site page but it appears as confirmed and the speed does not increase.Will I get charged for it?My Plan is DSL_395 and the speed sticks to 320kbps and 512(night)I called 1504 and 1500 but they know nothing..Please Help?

Hey why waste money on these useless gimmicks? Since you are in Mumbai, wait for Hayai

Hey why waste money on these useless gimmicks?
Since you are in Mumbai, wait for Hayai

Wait for Hayai till when mate ?? What if they dont launch this October also then what ??

Any one has idea if this thing still exists? i dont see it anymore on MTNL website or even on register.mtnl.net.in

what shows page not found?

Before logging in, if you click the speed on demand link, it shows page not found. Link disappears after logging in.

I dont see that link at login page as well.

LOL , then how did u say its showing "page not found". Just like that?! 😀

So looks like this speed on demand is done away with completely.

They have removed 395/495 plans as well. And replaced with 450/550 plans.Earlier whenever they withdraw a plan or feature they wud atleast leave them on website but with a note that "plan has been withdrawn from so and so date"they have stopped doing that as well.looks like MTNL is learning from other ISPs and silently removing plans.

looks like MTNL is learning from other ISPs and silently removing plans.

Yes they have even begun talking like them at the senior levels for some years now.