Samsung GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 6,485
Yup... I made the exact same mistake.. but then did a bit of google & found they have a US only version with only wi-fi & rajm seems to be considering buying that & wasnt sure it had 3G

yes thanks guys, this samsung is really weird, specs say one thing, they sell another thing in market, advertise that there is a forum onb web where they answer, however out of 30 questions generated daily they only answer 1 that too if they feel answer is good for them.. seems like I am gonna have to go Indonesia...

bumpQ: does any one knows where Can I buy this Samsung 7.0 plus online with 3g/voice calls ??? Please let me know.I am out of US websites. there is no one from INDONESIA importing it what are the options.... also have anybody came across the fact that ICS will enable voice calling in 10.1 ?

bump

Q: does any one knows where Can I buy this Samsung 7.0 plus online with 3g/voice calls ??? Please let me know.I am out of US websites. there is no one from INDONESIA importing it what are the options....

also have anybody came across the fact that ICS will enable voice calling in 10.1 ?

Hey rajm...... What's the price of wifi only version from USA???? I don't think ics will enable calling feature..... It's gotta be hardware thing yaar..

the price is exactly 399.99 sxo you can get it shipped to your home for around 26K or bit less ....
about your second point, I been told by samsung person that ICS will enable calling since this tab has hardware ( radio since it has 3g) & ics will be same for phone and tablets... however I need to have more research into this one...

btw if you going to buy from USA buy it from Amazon and then have it shipped. cause best buy has service tax

----------

The goal of Android Ice Cream Sandwich is to function as a standardized OS that can run on various platforms such as smartphones, tablets, and computers. This will allow people to use their Android devices much more coherently. Moreover, having a “single OS that runs on everything” (in Google terms) has many more obvious benefits. Having an Android tablet which lacks features that are available in a friend’s smartphone (which is running Android as well) can be extremely frustrating. That is why Google intends to have one OS that will run everywhere by adding new APIs and adopting the framework. This will help the developers to optimize for all of the various devices. The users as well will be able to share a consistent experience on various different devices.

I doubt it strongly, that after ics it will get calling feature...... It doesn't make any sense..... The person who told you that must be stupid.

Mystery solved....... Last time I checked out official site it was not mentioned....... But now gsm bands are mentioned along with sms sending feature............. According to samsung..... Tab is able to calls even with honeycomb. 🙂 http://m.samsung.com/in/consumer/mobile-phone/mobile-phone/GT-P7500FKDINU/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&tab=specification

Look at gsm bands written........ That means 2g bands.... Also 2g standby time mentioned..... I am taking about 10.1 tab..... Tab750.

where are you looking ??????? THE samsung tab 750 has no HSUPA, also dont look at mobile website, look at main website where it stated 3g and more.. no mentione of Network band on the specs......

watch this:Fireworks:

----------

official india samsung website

----------

sms functionality also mentioned

----------

it was not written a couple of weeks ago, i had checked.i think :Confuzzled:

okay there is something wrong.... the specs never say anuything about network band they list network band and 3g- edge-gprs band seperately... I know sms functionality is present since day 1 the tab has ben launched, I have seen it with my own eyes..... But what you are saying is present then WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL ICS launch and then HORAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY