Mahindra XUV500

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 14,952
looks awesome.

the dashboard console is a mess from the terrible photos i saw on some blogs. need to check it out in person.

relaibility of gadgets and consistency of drive would be a BIG q? in a tempation to make super luxuary features, manufactures like TATA and mahindra tend to subside reliability.

relaibility of gadgets and consistency of drive would be a BIG q? in a tempation to make super luxuary features, manufactures like TATA and mahindra tend to subside reliability.

Reliability will improve. With their acquisition of Sanyong they will be sharing platforms & technology. However the Mahindra brand of vehicles will be the economy range and Sanyong will be the premium range. I would assume Sanyong has contributed to the XUV500. It is a radical departure from the vehicles we have seen from Mahindra so far.

weird. i thought mahindra had a much better reputation in terms of reliability compared to tata motors!

looks great but reliability and handling are two major areas of concern when it comes to Tata and MAhindra both..i have heard stories of new xylos, scorpios and safaris creaking away to glory, having belts breaking in the first week, sensor failures, developing leaks in hoses etc..in short if u dont mind niggling problems then tata and mahindra can be good VFM..for the fans of Mahindra and tata, if any, i might add, that reliability is obviously improving especially with tata having expertise of J and LR..their initial vehicles estate and sierra were basically downsided trucks.. still some ppl loved them

i have had similar experiences with fiat but then it is considered to be as bad as tata in the indian market. 😛

yeah they are also serviced by Tata..i dont know why u went for that car..i too considered it but rejected it in favour of a different manufacturer..do u expect a good resale value?

Only thing good with Mahindara was Scorpio. Would advice not get it fr atlest next 6 months till the launch untill we know its even good or not..Xylo looked good in the adds when finally saw the car :rofl: and same goes with Tata's Safari 😛btw on team bhp u got 116 posts and 0 likes lol 😀

ah well. i am not the waiting types. if i like something i go for it. and that has been a financial disaster for me. do not care. 🙂 as for team-bhp, i believe i am sort of lucky to have an active account there. i have heard that they do not let in people easily. and i only post there when i have query. i posted there about my second and third car purchases. i posted there about the problems i faced with them. i am not active there simply because it is a heartache to read about all the new cars that keep on arriving in the market.

haha ok..I thought u pissed of the admin of tem bhp and he removed ur reps 😛 JK 😀

ah well i am not the one giving advice on that forum so i doubt i ever get any rep from anyone there.