Dr. Batra's is now getting on the social media spam bandwagon

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 11,334
If i send my no , they cant spam me , since i am under full DND. CMIIW

----------

even If i send my no , they cant spam me , since i am under full DND. CMIIW

Somebody tell those funny people that I have been sending them a lot of mails to remove me & giving them my number for than 3-4 months & they never did it... It seems to have stopped since the 27th :whew:

Subscribe by disabling the DND..... And you will start getting them - And soon you will tear your hair in frustration & need their services as well....

I have question abt this Dr. Batra, is he really a good doctor OR successful marketing made him popular? Because I have not come across single person who said Dr. Batra cured his incurable disease or never heard a single story from someone's mouth.

heh. he is into homeopathy right? what do you expect. homeopathy is considered a legit option by a very small segment of the market. his charges are astonishingly high the first and last time i visited there for treatment.

I have question abt this Dr. Batra, is he really a good doctor OR successful marketing made him popular? Because I have not come across single person who said Dr. Batra cured his incurable disease or never heard a single story from someone's mouth.

Batra is to Medicine the same way Bose is to Music
Both are shit in their respective fields. They survive on clever marketing.

Hehe, exactly my view abt Batra!

And yes he is Homoeopath.

----------

Only time i heard abt this Dr. Batra from someone is when that guy visited Dr. Batra's clinic and inquired abt charges!! He moved out of clinic very next moment!! 😀

And he inquired if Dr. Batra ever comes to that clinic, they said nope, his assitant will be doing the business!

Oh he should have used the 50% discount & other discounts offered via their SPAM ... err... I mean SMS

Batra is to Medicine the same way Bose is to Music
Both are shit in their respective fields. They survive on clever marketing.

I guess u r kidding abt Bose .. right?

I guess u r kidding abt Bose .. right?

No.
Once you are way past the colored sound veil of Bose, there are many brands that offer cheaper alternatives for lesser money with better sound.

------------
Batra:Get FLAT 25% off on treatment@Dr.Batras!FREE Computerized Hair test wrth Rs1200.Over 5Lac Happy patients!Simply giv missd cal on 08039193946 to avail offr
------------
New SMS from Dr Batra, wants us to give a missed call :smiley-ashamed005: