How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
We all are facing problems and many a times we are pissed off with the Telemarketers useless Calls and Massages. So, Introducing a thread where we can share and record Telemarketers Detail, Operator Details and Complaint Number. Lets teach these Telemarketers a lesson and block as many number of them as we can. We can collectively submit these complaints to TRAI when we have plenty of them.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1)Telemarketers Name: Dr BatraRecipient Number: +917631216332Operator Name: VodafoneComplaint No - 10777415782)Telemarketer name: Br BatraRecipient Number: +9182898047357Operator Name: RelianceComplaint Number - 161910515 Lets share our NDNC related complaint here !!!.

I think You should wait till 27th of this month to get rid of this completely.

Recipient shud be u in this case right?? And another thing - whats this complaint number?

Complaint Number is given by Reliance and Vodafone. I have 1st registered complaint against these telemarketer at their call centre and then shared details here.

Ok. I am not thinking of complaining now. Its after 27th.

I will go to office on Monday & get few numbers... Its becoming apparent that Dr.Batra is a major offender.... I was discussing with other friends & also family members and they seem to be the biggest culprits..

This is the speed of incoming spam sms in your inbox if your number is not registered on DND 🙂

I will go to office on Monday & get few numbers... Its becoming apparent that Dr.Batra is a major offender.... I was discussing with other friends & also family members and they seem to be the biggest culprits..

Yes , you are rite. By sharing here we would be able to know abt the major offenders who are calling and sending sms even to DND registered subscribers.

----------

What is this thing actually?

Inbox of MTNL 3G Number which I use for Internet now a days 😀

But what app is this, which is showing u ur inbox in this way? U r using N8, and AFAIK, we have only 2 options - Ovi Suite and PC Suite. Neither of the 2 show this kind of inbox!

We all are facing problems and many a times we are pissed off with the Telemarketers useless Calls and Massages.

I want one 🙁

But what app is this, which is showing u ur inbox in this way? U r using N8, and AFAIK, we have only 2 options - Ovi Suite and PC Suite. Neither of the 2 show this kind of inbox!

Its of Data Card dude. In N8 I use Reliance Number and in Blackberry I Use Vodafone.

MTNL for Data , Reliance and Vodafone for Voice 🙂

----------

I don't mind giving one if the caller is of my age and mmm not ugly 😛

They are so clever to do Voice Calls and not Video 😛 I wud keep my options open if I get such calls as Video Calls 😀