How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

I get bothered by receiving emails and sms by the companies too, so I did for this for peace of my mind

I opened a throw away email account, then I got on search, I found following websites very soothing

Email Newsletter | Sturgeon Valley Baptist Churchwww.crosswalkmail.com
https://www.freetrademagazines.com/daily-news-and-deals-enewsletter/subscribe/
Benchmark EmailCanadian Cheap Refills
What i did is I subscrivbed to the e-newsletter from these websited to my own email id , then I confirmed each of them
then I went to subscription page from the link in newsletter and changed my email address to the email id of my friends who keep sending me shit( aint they lovely) and then surprise they have listed their cell phone number in their spam email as well( My friends so naiiiive)
so I reged up number of sites had a bot sending CRAP messages to this mobile number at least for a day.....
I think they are enjoying it ......

😛😛 i just felt happy reading ur post

okay jay min
1. I recieve emails from marketers also I recieved their smses with number in it the sms to call

NOW look here this is IMPORTANT STEP IN PROCEDURE

2. I GET PISSED OFFFF cause even afer NDNC and due to unsubscribe link not being available in spam emails...

3. I opened an account with gmail jiska no koi aaga hai na piccha

4. I got on google searched e-newletters about anything spammy and subscribed them to this throwaway gmail a/c

5. These subscription demands verification by clicking a link, so I click verification link in each of all these emails

6. after verification, I opned these subscription websites and chnaged my email delivery address to the address of spammers email id

7. I got their cell phone no. as well, so now I open a account on 160/2 or some such sites, do the same thing and change the number after activation,

8. I setup a bot which sends multiple message to the number telemarketers has provided me for contacting them and SEND AWAY as many messages I can

9.????????

10. PROFIT ??????

Thats a nice way!! Actually i read the posts at such times, that my brain isnt in proper condition. It goes on & off. 😀

Letter which I sent to TRAI:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please refer to the mail below sent to Vodafone Nodal Team. Every month they create some kind of nuisence and I had to bear that and spent my 1 hour to write mail to them.

And I never gt any satisfactory reply neither from Nodal nor for appeletite team. I would like to share that Vodafone is openly voilating all rules and regulation of TRAI and practising their own Rules.

1. Call Centre Executive are not ready to register complain for any complaint. I had called then many times but only after arguement of half an hour and threatening of TRAI, they lodged it . Even in the latest complaint, Vodafone CC denied to register my complaint and when I started arguing he threatened me to disconnect and later disconnected the call.

2. Inspite of DND, I am recieving numerous Tele Marketing Messages and seems that Vodafone is completely failed to handle such issues. On 27th Sep, New NDNC policies are going to be implemented, but Vodafone seems not to be ready with it.

3. Vodafone Details are not available even on PG Portal. Enclosing you the error message .

Hence request you to kindly initiate proper action or forward it to concerned department of TRAI as I am not the only one who is facing this problem. There are lots many consumer of Vodafone who are facing sililar issues, but unable to highlight issues due to unavailability of proper channel.

TRAI Mail IDs: ddgpg-dot@nic.in, ap@trai.gov.in, daca@trai.gov.in, ca@trai.gov.in, cp@trai.gov.in
OR One cane directly submit complaint on : :: Grievance Registration Form ::

Sample:

Great! But since the time i have hid my name from the Job site (Friday night), i havent received any sms yet. And calls......looks like the telemarketers have run out of new numbers. FINGERS CROSSED!

oh man you can be rich now.

anyone here can point out the exact procedure of reporting compliants?

For complaint through SMS, customer has to send SMS COMP TEL NO XXXXXXXXXX, dd/mm/yy, Time hh:mm to 1909. Where XXXXXXXXXX - is the telephone number or header of the SMS, from which the UCC has originated.

And to check the status of complaint :

Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Portal

----------

Sample Text of my complaint & the reply from 1909 :

🙂 Like MNP, they are still not fully ready.

----------

Reply from Vodafone Nodal Team regarding DND Complaint:

Ensure Below 3 Details are mentioned while filing any Written or Verbal Complaint with Service Provider:

· Number from which call/SMS received
· Date and time of call/SMS
· Purpose of call eg. Bank name & reason for call - Bank loan or contents of SMS

Also Complaint had to be made with the complete details as mentioned within 3 days of receipt of call/SMS.

I sent that SMS to 1909 and received a reply from airtel(121) that they will look into my complaint and give me some confirmation number in 24 hours.

Gr8. I too wish to contribute some money to TRAI. Come On Telemarketers, SMS me your spam messages now 😛 😀

Oh, I had never expected that NDNC threads would die soon, but thanks to TRAI whose bamboo had relieved us from the menace of Telemarketers.In reply to above complain , yesterday Vodafone finally confirmed their resolution. They said that the number of Mr Batra for which had been penalized and they won't be calling me anymore again. Recently we read an article that vodafone penalized 50K bucks to telemarketers. So, it was Dr Batra 😀 Hurray !!!:thumbup:

Great. And even against my complaint for that 1 off sms, i got an update from Idea on Monday, that they will be looking into it & taking the necessary action!

And i got a mail from Idea, asking for my number & appropriate time to contact. Great. Hope that they take this seriously & act against that spammer.