Hubs In Andheri(e) For Exatt

atul20ah

[OP]
Sep 2, 2006
guys ,plz tell me the dc++ hubs in andheri(e) for exatt net & the settings to be done with lanso as to run dc++i have taken the connection through 5star cablenetwala

atul20ah

[OP]
Sep 2, 2006
QUOTE(atul20ah @ Sep 2 2006, 07:42 PM) [snapback]60866[/snapback]
guys ,plz tell me the dc++ hubs in andheri(e) for exatt net & the settings to be done with lan
so as to run dc++
i have taken the connection through 5star cablenetwala
[/b]

does anybody knows the ip range over which we can connect to the hubs in andheri(e)

aniketvb

Linuxguy
Regulars
Oct 2, 2005
tell me ur IP......i ll see if ur on my network

atul20ah

[OP]
Sep 2, 2006
QUOTE(aniketvb @ Sep 21 2006, 08:23 PM) [snapback]62875[/snapback]
tell me ur IP......i ll see if ur on my network
[/b]
there is no ip given by provider
i can use any ip
tell me ur ip range
i will try to connect that range

arnav_ch

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 24, 2006
after connecting, go to run,cmd.then type ipconfig.u will get ur ip.pot it here.

aniketvb

Linuxguy
Regulars
Oct 2, 2005
My ip range is 172.16.xx.xx...temme if u are on same one....use ethereal to determine if such ip's are on ur n/w

aniketvb

Linuxguy
Regulars
Oct 2, 2005
the range you mentioned is net IP I think... where you got this one from?Also post what PPPOE query services you get .

arnav_ch

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 24, 2006
this ip is the external ip.i got it from the connection.after connecting, double click on the connection and then on details.the client ip mentioned is the ip i have given.on raspppoe, i get akd and cable to akd. will post screen shots later

allwyndlima

May 23, 2006
Hmmm....Even my friend has an Exatt net connection and stay near Andheri (W) Rly Station.The IP range in the TCP/IP properties seem to be in 221.128.XX.XX range.Now he has about 500GB + to share from his collection.Now please tell me how to go about this procedure.We already tried connecting to another Hub address mentioned earlier in this forum.Here's the link http://broadbandforum.in/index.php?showtopic=1052&st=0 but alas the hub isn't available or something.Don't miss this oppurunity guys.My friend will be more than willing to share his stuff provided he gets a working Hub address & please post some IP which has been tried and tested or atleast works.