September 27 2011 is here now. Are you still getting any SPAM SMS?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 20,576
This is wht ICICI is saying ...

Important Notice: You may experience delays in receiving SMS. In case you are trying to login and do not receive OTP, SMS IBOTP to 5676766 to receive OTP. In case you are trying to add a payee and do not receive URN, SMS URN to 5676766 to receive URN. We regret the inconvenience caused.

So I guess one don't need to subscribe to banking smses to get transaction related sms from banks .. They must be working out on some solution cos they r not not asking to activate the banking sms from DND ..

This is fantastic news!

i dont see transaction related SMSes being blocked by this scenario. That would be a big fail if I finally have to subscribe to banking DND just for receiving transaction texts.

I have subscribed to DND fully.. Not getting messages from Way2sms when an person is sending?No, I Haven't single Spam sms from 4 Days.

my xperia x10 is a different creature today no flashing LED's and no ding-dong..:smug:

7 Unread messages.VA61112 : Vodaphone internet dhamaka...LM016146 : Fairness cream...TD540505 : BIGGEST SALE of season..LMYBH : Buy trousers...and so on..

I got three of them within an hour. One from HomeShop18 saying that I won't receive any more SMSes in future as I am subscribed to DND, 2nd one from Airtel DTH informing me about my account and third one from Domino's in which they provided a useless offer.Have been receiving mails throughout the day regarding this new rule from websites such as Flipkart.com

I got a coupon sms from Domino's but that was last night before midnight. 😛

guys who are getting sms's, have u confirmed if ur no's are registered in the NDNC list? mine is a unique case, as per Airtel i am registered but NDNC website shows not registered ! still thankfully no sms's today at all..

guys who are getting sms's, have u confirmed if ur no's are registered in the NDNC list? mine is a unique case, as per Airtel i am registered but NDNC website shows not registered ! still thankfully no sms's today at all..

One more forum member is facing similar problem with DoCoMo.

Try Sending " START 0 " to 1909 and see wt output message it shows.

A Super Silent Day for All my 3 Mobiles and MTNL 3G too. Not a Single Promotional SMS. I am Loving it !!!! :smiley-cool06:

SMSes from Google channels seem to have stopped. Now this is non-sense because as per my DND prefs, I have IT SMSes allowed.