Trader on the BBC says Eurozone Market will crash

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,442

this Europeans have made a mess... greece default will bring some peace, it has been see saw till now..:tyrannosaurus:sitting on a pile of cash waiting for the mkts to fall so that i can get some more mf units...:desire:

this guy has so much knowledge inside his head that........he just talking like he has become mad by that....hahaha.....he is so much fearful on the markets that its scares me watching him talk like that.......it doesn't mean that i don't believe him.....infact i believe him ...word to word.but there is no use telling the world that markets gonna crash.......they wont believe it.....as we can see how the bbc and forbes magazine double checked the guy. THATS EXACTLY WHY ITS GONNA CRASH BECAUSE PPL ARE NOT REALLY PREPARED FOR IT.THEY THING HE WAS JUST HOAXING.:fingers-crossed:

Haha, one of my relatives, told me to withdraw 80% of investment from MF or stock market!He was expecting market to crash last week. It has not happened yet, but I think soon he will be proven right.

Well I think india and Asia are gonna be fine and outperform in long term after initial jitters when Europe and America tumbles..... Can't tell the exact lows but i do believe you should rather keep buy more on every major fall and you will be fine after 3 years..... Mutual funds are for long term investments and these jitters will come for sure........ America will bottom out till 2016 and i will not be surprised if dow makes a low between 400 -1000........ India Nifty maybe won't go below 3500.