Buddh International Circuit

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
From a photo taken by Karun Chandhok himself who apparently missed on something more important.

https://imgur.com/TVtCu

THE BOSS ! Sameer Gaur as hands on as ever.... at the site and working away on his blackberry....

I cannot really say that the kids working there are under 18 or whatever. A comment on this phone aroused my interest. What do you think?

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Even if it was really child labour (guy sitting right of Sameet Gaur), the pic is not enough to prove he was working there. They can simply say that he was with his parents and doing his personal work or task given by his parents.So its not a proper evidence.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
should be an interesting thing to investigate nonetheless. send some undercover reporters there and see if there are any kids working there. though i doubt that Jaypee would be stupid enough to do so at this venue at least.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
You do know that in India the age cutoff for child labour is 14 years. these guys definitely look older than 14.

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Actually child labour law in India is very vague with loopholes. It says:

1) ( Article 14) No child below the age of 14 years shall be employed to work in any factory or mine or engaged in any other hazardous employment.

So what abt if industry is non-hazardous? Child labour is allowed?

Child Labour Policy in India