Delhi MTNL website-feedback in user interface aspect

padmaharika

ISP
We are students who are trying to do a project on improving websites for our course work.We need some user input/feedback from users of the MTNL delhi operating website(delhi.mtnl.net.in) Please give me some feedback in respect to the user Interface of the website:For example: 1) how do you find the look of the website?2) Do you understand or it is easy for you to navigate through the website?3) If you are a first time user looking for something specific is it easy for you to find it on the website?4) As you its a telecom website , What all would you expect the website to have or not have.Please do mention if anything else too Thank you

I like the look and overall feel of the website. It's HIP and New.Navigation is easy as compared to oldNow what i really want that website should be updated regularly and it should have the option of bill payment and prepaid recharge.

Hi ..
I see that only a few links on the website have been revamped.Bu tI am concerned more about the main page .DO you really like teh look of the webste Bharat on line ?
Can you figure out what you want on the website easily ?