Another Exclusive on d2h - Sony Mix

Just one suggestion - Do have a thorough check on all DTH with respect to ur favorite channels!

good they are adding another exclusive dth channel. hope the pq is not bad as utv stars.

Just one suggestion - Do have a thorough check on all DTH with respect to ur favorite channels!

I've checked and D2H suits me. I shall wait for another 1-2 weeks before taking any decision.

good they are adding another exclusive dth channel. hope the pq is not bad as utv stars.

It wont be. Coz UTV Stars is an HD channel being downgraded to SD. That looks horrible. Whereas MIX is currently an SD channel only, so it shud look fine.

@ Sai.......

Thats good,, do let us know what u buy in the end!

So they are telling that fans like us have prompted them to change their plans! 😀 Lets see when they execute their Changed Plans!

So, now they have different excuse. Earlier they were having Liscense as reason. Wtever they say, Channel Addition is confirmed. d2h had communicated the same to all distributors and retailers. Someone pls confirm from their nearest retailers too.

i think, their target must be by diwali,coz dat makes for a perfect marketing strategy for both,the channel and d2h

As expected, Somy Mix Added on Channel No - 565 . Awesome Audio and Video Quality !!!

This is great!! I got this news from here only. Yesterday returned home late, and wasnt able to connect anywhere. This is cool!

Enjoyed Mix Todays Morning. And gonna enjoy 70's songs at 10:00 PM. Awesome Channels and thanks God Audio and Video Quality is nice unlike UTV Stars.

I am sure MIX would be added on all DTH, because its in Sony's interest to have channel on every DTH. Besides SONY channels are always available on every TV Platform since beginning of ZEE owned DISH TV and STAR owned Tata Sky.

Yes, you are rite. Sony can't afford to miss out telecasting its channel on any platform. They are working in a streamlined way and soon this channel will available with all DTH providers.And every DTH should add this . Its a very nice channel.