iPod/iPad/iPhone app of India Broadband Fourm

sa_kiran

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 18, 2008
Mumbai
I am not sure whether this has been discussed earlier. iPod/iPad/iPhone app of India Broadband Fourm is needed. Many users will appreciate.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
vbulletin charges a shit load of money to create a forum app. (200$ + 100$ each year)the forum already has tapatalk. just install it on your ipod/ipad/iphone and browse ibf.

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
Now an 'iModi' app named after Gujarat CM
Gujarat, Apr 10: Chief Minister of Gujarat, Narendra Modi has added another feather in his cap after an app available on ipad and iphone named 'iModi' has been named after him.

This makes him the first political leader in the country having an application named after him.

The application was released on Mar 29 and offers his followers a chance to keep a track of Modi and his government's unfiltered message.

The app at present is being maintained by his official website administrators and also allows users to send across messages to Modi directly.

The step to launch the app comes ahead of the Assembly elections, scheduled to take place later this year.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
having a native app is a stupid idea. i do not want an app for every forum i visit. the concept behind tapatalk is nice because it is widely supported and does not cost much. you can access multitudes of forums from a single app.

vb's latest update which i am now running on this forum right now also adds support for forumrunner. i have no idea if anyone of you use it. if you do, i would turn it on.

----------

Forum Runner - vBulletin / XenForo / myBB / IP.Board / phpBB Forum iPhone App

----------

it looks hideous to me though compared to tapatalk.

x720

Incoherent Poster
Regulars
Aug 14, 2011
Gurgaon | Mumbai
Forum runner is a lot more stable/consistent when compared to tapatalk. It'd be nice, if you'd add support for it ;)

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i wonder how much loading time it would add to the forum. :D

----------

try now as i cannot try it on my own. i do not want to pay for another mobile app :confused: