Gurgaon toll plaza shooting

• Thread starter Thread starter Spr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,059
No 1 Killed Jessica.No 1 killed J Dey.No 1 carried out Terror Act ever in India.Law & Order of the nation, is the Call-girl of the ministers.

Yeah.... It's... Just.... Shocking and sad.... The shooter was on bolero and.... Was probably the resident of nearby village..... Must have got good "MUAWZAA" on his land acquired by govt.... In crores.... Had Little value for others life... It proved for me that there is no gods for poor ppl and money is gods of the rich ppl.

I suspect its the "argument" which starts with that (Rs.5 or Rs.20) & boils up to some cussing & name calling that results in this.... Unless its a psycho...

I remember one news in which a guy and his son said, that TOLL BOOTH GUNDA's beat him and his son.Reason was that they didnt have change to pay and TOLL BOOTH people also didnt have change. So guy argued that, he wont any pay extra money, so didnt pay at all and ran the car away. So those guys followed them and beat them up.This cud be reason that people are now keeping guns!

i dont think so amish ............because in this case the toll booth guy was first threatened ......he got afraid .... closed his window.... opened the barrier for bolero to go without taking the money.....then bolero guy made him open (booth guy's) window (with an excuse to get him talking)....and shot him and ran away........as barrier was already opened by the booth guy.

----------

its a cold blooded murder u see........bolero came at 12.05 am............and by 12.06 am and some seconds....the guy was shot already and bolero had left the toll.:ishock:

Ummm... it cud be that they had argument a day or weeks before.. Who knows the reality?Ofcourse, toll booth guy cud be totally innocent.

it was a murder just for the sake of cruel happiness one criminal gets when he kills some one....for the reasons like"how dare he stop me"..........normal ppl get this feeling and just want to punch the guy in the face only if other guy is really guilty or wrong.:scare:

----------

amish u are not getting the point.......to a criminal mind thats the reason enough ........to kill a guy...because he stopped him and refused him let go without paying money even after bolero guy showed him his registration card ....which was local.....and the toll guy got afraid in just one threat by bolero guy.............and closed the window on him....opened the gate of ....barrier for him to go.

Well u cud be right. But toll booth guys are also not so innocent. Some just ACT as if this whole road is their own property.And then when both sides have temper then one who losses it first takes such actions.

How foolish can this be, they have CCTV in the toll both and but NOTHING for the passing vehicles???

----------

Well u cud be right. But toll booth guys are also not so innocent. Some just ACT as if this whole road is their own property.

And then when both sides have temper then one who losses it first takes such actions.

Common give the guys some slack... imagine how frustrating it is to sit in such a small place all day and argue with almost every passenger about change and toll charge...

Well, what if they say every passenger that they dont have change? 2 to 5Rs per customer, that all will go in their pocket not government.

Its not foolish, its smart game.

What if they say, give up extra change or we wont let u go? Once in a while u will end up with a road psyco who does not give in to ur extortion and make up mind to take a revenge one or other way.

----------

imagine how frustrating it is to sit in such a small place all day and argue with almost every passenger about change and toll charge...

I dont understand how their life is different from normal office going staff??

They all work 8-9 hrs, They all have small cubicles. They all have other staff to interact with.

Plus office going staff like say banks or clerical staff, they all have arguments with some or other customer on regular basis. May be not face to face, but may be over phones.

Infact these guys work does not even involve much brain. Now a days even car numbers get printed automatically. All they have to do is collect money and give receipt.

Yes may be pollution cud hinder their health. But my point is, its not like their life is much different then office going people.

Haha, and I thought that this was that thread! i.e. admin renamed it.