help regarding mtnl 3g unlimited @ 4500 for 6 months.

mahendersingh

ISP
dial up aircel
hi everyone.in the race of huge tariff of 3g by other operator, even by bsnl, mtnl have launched the best plan.i'm wishing to recharge with it but have some questions in mind.i'm presently in Jaipur Rajasthan, i have mtnl sim as i was using that when i was in delhi.recently i have purchased Huawei umg 1831 data modem.Now my question is will this plan will work in roaming? i.e, i want to use it in jaipur. i have tested its speed (mtnl's speed on bsnl network in roaming) its upto 2 mbps here in my location.secondly how to recharge it? through sanchar hut? like if i recharge with rs 20 which gives 250 mb for 1 day. if i recharge it will not i will get blance?and will it work with my data card?most important question is will it work in roaming and how to recharge it?thank you

yes its ll work free on bsnl roaming and best way to recharge from sanchar hut. mtnl 3g jadoo rocks on bsnl roaming u ll got 3 to 4.5 mbps . its work on all data cards . dotn worry about this go and buy | no tension .

yes its working, i tried this. but getting speed constantly 1.5mbps. why i'm getting slow speed? was getting 150 - 200 kBps while downloading.can anyone help me, i want to share my this usb modem connection with my mobile too, my cell have wi-fi.can anyone help me how to share this? if possible i want to make my bpc also wireless and then use this modem to connect wireless with mobile and pc both.please suggest cheapest methord. 🙂

@mahendersinghYes its working absolutely fine...no deduction from your main balance.....speeds are shown below......you can do a special recharge of denomination 4500rs. from a site called Paytm.....