DTH with HD DVR

TS should be the best bet, I suppose.

Please list out some of ur requirements buddy. We will help u out!Like whats ur preference - More REAL HD channels. Costs, Recording time, and which operator u r having currently.

I am using hathway digital cable now. I am looking for mainly more real HD channels.

----------

I am confused between Tata Sky, airtel and videocon. Tata sky because of good recording time but the problem is scope of new any HD channels are very less. If airtel comes up with more HD channels, I would prefer airtel. Videocon has more HD channels but recording time is less. But I am fine with less recording time.
Any idea who do you think will add more HD channels in the future? airtel or videocon?

Ok, so there wont be any benefits of "Upgrading" to HD DVR. So that is not a factor at all.

Now Most Real HD channels - D2h of course has most REAL HD Channels. The only catch here is - to have all HD Channels together, u need to subscribe to Platinum HD pack, which is 441pm.

Its not a compulsion, but just that the pricing is such, u need to have Platinum HD to watch all channels together.

Otherwise, if u have JUGGLING Skills, like me & few others, then u can always have LOWEST BASE PACK of Rs.165pm, and have HD Addons.

HD Addons cost u as follows: (including taxes)
- HD World: Rs.88 pm: Travel XP HD, Discovery HD World, NGC HD, Active Music HD, Active 3D HD, Movies Now HD.
- Star HD Pack: Rs.61 pm: Star Plus HD, Star Gold HD, Star Movies HD, Star World HD.
- Sports HD: Rs.88 pm: Star Cricket HD & ESPN HD.

So if u have even the lowest pack of 165, and take these channels as Addon, ur total cost sums upto 402pm. Compare that with 441pm of the Highest Pack!

----------

Now guessing who will add more channels soon, is like groping in the dark. But if we see, D2h has the promise to add more HD Channels, coz they are on ST2 with lots of TP Space. Dont know how much space Airtel has.

Read the line that has been added after i read ur post! 🙂

Now who claimed that....can u please point out with quotes??

Did I tell abt u? I am talking in general

I know u didnt tell about me. 😛 But thats what i asked......who?

----------

Coz each of us most often share what we like/dont like about the particular service we use.

I have been lately following threads here and find only D2H users are active that is why most of dem suggest D2H to newbie. Ull hardly find RDTV or DishTV or Airtel users active here.

There are quite a few people who suggest Airtel here. And very recently some users bought Airtel after going thru threads here.And RDTV.....well when i was new here, it was ur & few other people's opinion that made me change my mind from RDTV! Dish TV......not following its threads, but there are few Dish converts here who are criticising its pricing.In short - logically, the 3 of the best companies are getting recommended - TS, D2h & Airtel.