New Recharge Dhamaka Offer by Videocon d2h

hmmm,but in tv showrooms,they put the original 3d blu-ray disc of the movie to show the demo. it can't be an "upscaled" 3d on that type of high-end 3d led.if that tv converts a normal hd/sd feed into 3d image,that would be an upscaled version

Yep!!And whats this.......Wimbledon repeat telecast in 3D?? How many of u people have tried watching 3D with glasses, without having 3D TV?

Hey, I just now noticed that they are showing Winbeldon in 3D Active. looks like some 3D sports Channels would be coming .

I wud hope Ind-Aus series is telecast in 3D, and that i can watch 3D channel on this TV that i have, just by buying Active Shutter glasses.

Nope! I have LG SL90, simple LED TV. Its refresh rate is 120 Hz, which means it just about is 3D ready. But no 1 is able to confirm whether i can watch 3D or not.And as regards the Active Shutter......There are 2-3 different types of 3D. 1 is Red-cyan 3D. Wherein u wear goggles with red & cyan color tints. And the picture on the screen is also something like - Red frame, super-imposed over the Cyan frame. Thru red tinted glass, ur 1 eye will see red color frame perfectly (Remember Mr. India?) And in that same manner, the other eye will see the Cyan frame properly. And the angles of red frame & cyan frames are SLIGHTLY different, which makes u believe that u r actually viewing 3 dimensional structures in front of u.And in Active shutter.......there are shutters in the glares. At 1 instant, say the shutter of the left side shuts down & at another instant, the shutter of ur right eye shuts down. This happens:1) In synchronisation with the Frame on Screen2) And it happens so fast, that u get the impression of viewing 3 dimensional stuff.So when u look at the frame without the glares, u actually see 2 streams of video. just imagine the refresh that the TV screen requires here. If ur standard HD video requires 60 Hz, then a 3D HD stuff wud require double, ie, 120 Hz atleast.And i have forgotten another type of technology involved in 3D.

Mine is a 46' Samsung 3D LED TV with 400 Hz refresh rate 🙂 Booked my HD D2H online Just now, hope i will have my connection up and running by Start of October

Oh great thing then. I wud be able to know how the 3D channel looks in ur TV, and whether i can just buy the glasses & watch it or not.

Oh great thing then. I wud be able to know how the 3D channel looks in ur TV, and whether i can just buy the glasses & watch it or not.

Need to check whether my glasses will automatically switch on when i view the 3D content in my TV, will let you know once i get D2H

This was the only feedback i was missing out here. And hopefully will get that too!! Its hard to find people in this category.......which fulfils 3 conditions:1) HD user2) Particularly of D2h, coz it is offering 3D3) And that user having a 3D TV!Not to mention the odds against these people using internet & in that, participating in Public Forum!! Great!

So you just do a normal recharge if you have to do it online? i normally recharge online monthly through d2h website, if i want 6 months recharge i just put the 6 months recharge fee & i get the bonus one month free automatically? Thanks..

Yes. I got an sms from D2h by 7-7:30 PM yesterday, that i have been given my promotional recharge. And so now, my expiry is somewhere in first week of November.So yes. U have to recharge with ur desired amount. BUT AFTER THAT, u HAVE TO ACTIVATE by calling up a customer care, as to which offer u are taking up. Depending upon that, u will get ur promotional recharge by next 2-3 days.

I Have recharged for 6 months platinum hd through online and informed the same to call centre. They said the additional month will be added in 2 days time.

So do we need to call the call centre guys to inform them regarding which package we need to will they give us a call.And i doubt i have is, if i go for New South Diamond Pack for 11 months (i have 1+2 connection rather than South Platinum since only channel added which i see is ten cricket) for all 3 connections and i want to add ten cricket is it possible and how much recharge do i need to make.

You can check balance and validity after 48 hrs. If it didn't reflect then one needs to call CC.