New Recharge Dhamaka Offer by Videocon d2h

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
As per my calculation done, offer sounds like this:

One need to call on 08860160000 . An IVR is playing regarding the offer. If someone needs more information, he needs to press 1 after the massage and d2h executives will call you back.

pkarthik24

Regular
Regulars
Oct 21, 2008
Actually, I was not at all impressed with the above Add, We cant just get into a commitment by paying in advance in return we dont know what we are going to get. There is no promise/commitment from D2H and if they remove any HD Channels we will end up in a huge loss.

amitnsonu

Regular
Regulars
Apr 23, 2010
I think some crap minded is designing the offer.why id the denomination in paise also like 3970.8what if somebody recharge with 3970 or 3971 ? they should have made it round figure.they should have given the same proportionate benefit for 3 months recharge also, that may have generated more revenue bcoz no body wants to commits for 1-2 yr.

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
I too don't find any good abt these offers. Only Bi-Annual is attractive, but require huge investment with greater risk. So better go with half-yearly or annual only. Hey, but I had a query. If I am not wrong, we can change our packages anytime. So, if new package is introduced we can change the package .Wt say guys ?

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
I think u might be right. But all i wanted was - commitment that they wud add channels to Platinum HD pack without additional charges!

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
Ok, i had replied in strong words to their previous email which i quoted yesterday.

And today i got a call from Noida Office, saying the same thing. She said that "We have forwarded ur complaint to the higher officials & have taken note of your feedback." And what a tragedy that today Dad had gone out & he bought the recharge for 1 year of Platinum HD pack, even before i cud communicate! :(

Now i think tomorrow, i shud better activate that pack, now that it has been paid for.

EDIT: Here is the 2nd email i got from them after the call finished:

Further to our discussion, we value your feedback and suggestions on Videocon d2h services. Please note that we have taken a note of your feedback for future consideration and shall notify to all our customers once any changes are implemented. It is always important for us to hear how customers react to all aspects of our services. Strong customer feedback like yours helps us continue to improve the service we provide, and we appreciate the time you took to write to us.

gopichandpai

Regular
Regulars
Jul 2, 2008
I guess we need to tell them to make platinum HD pack equivalent to annual mega pack of tata sky.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
@ Mascot......Yeah. But i am waiting for 12 midnight.......already half of the day was passed when i got the sms of recharge. So now, if i activate it after 12, i can enjoy more hours of tomorrow.@ gopichandpai.......Yes, thats what i have written to them. And they said "We have forwarded ur issue to the higher management for consideration." Now how much truth is there in this, will only be known some time later.

rkumar02

Regular
Regulars
Jun 15, 2008
I always prefer to recharge monthly or maximum for 3 months...because lot of comepetion in DTH market and what paying for future might not be there...I have learnt the lesson when I recharged 1 year for my dish DTH (moth pathetic customer service DTH).