GOSE satellite reentering Earth - To fall on Sunday or Monday

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 107
  • Views Views 16,358
Haha, revised NASA prediction now states that North America can still be on target by this satellite! 😀

NASA - UARS (See update #10)

Nasa makes fun of us!! Says not to touch debris!! Reason is not radioactivity but just because you can get a metal cut!! 😀
Twitter

Pieces will not be very hot!! Nasa says that satellite starts cooling in last 20 miles!
Twitter

----------

Seems like Amish has joined India TV 😀

Finally someone realised!! 😀

----------

Forgot to mention that satellite free fall is now expected tomorrow early morning IST and later!

SO NOW YOU ALL CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY!!

Well you wud do that if u knew u can save YOUR own life, wont you, if u really felt the threat!

but isn't catching cold at night by staying out really a greater danger....:Freaky:

or on a heavier note getting knocked down by the very piece of satellite you are tracking:vamplaser:

Cold can be cured, death cant be! 😀If you stay awake, u can see it.If u see it targetting urself.. u just move abt 20m away 😀

If you stay awake, u can see it.

If u see it targetting urself.. u just move abt 20m away 😀

small meteorite cant be seen at their last phase, one only sees them when they are quite high in the atmosphere.
conclusion....u can get hit by the piece which u were tracking a few minutes back. :laugh (2):

well i wanna play some game here (satellite to khair wahi girega jaha ise girna hai)All members please express ur views, where should it fall..my viewIt should fall on the compartment of tihar where our some MPs (corrrrupt) are living.

Well then u can assume that Dec 2012 came little early for you 😀

nope i want to see 2012 and how the world end's.....in the meantime meteorites, asteroids etc can continue to fall down and knock down a few evil pakis, names? well the list is nearly endless.:scare:

wish list where the flying bus should land!:Freaky:1.whitehouse2.NY stock exchange3.European parliament4.NyMex oil exchange5.10,downing street6.North Korea -on his greatness Kim's palace7.Beijing- party hq (while they are in session)8.our sham parliament with all elected reps in full strength....( all in jest 😛eaceful😛lease continue where I left

wish list where the flying bus should land!:Freaky:
1.whitehouse
2.NY stock exchange
3.European parliament
4.NyMex oil exchange
5.10,downing street
6.North Korea -on his greatness Kim's palace
7.Beijing- party hq (while they are in session)
8.our sham parliament with all elected reps in full strength....( all in jest 😛eaceful:
please continue where I left

well the flying bus will not do any damage to all this but lets assume for a instance it does than.....

Be prepared to either loose your job or see ur cmpny shutdown and stock food as u will see food scarcity soon:vamplaser:....downing all above will result in an economic catastrophe.:bomb:

well the flying bus will not do any damage to all this but lets assume for a instance it does than.....

Be prepared to either loose your job or see ur cmpny shutdown and stock food as u will see food scarcity soon:vamplaser:....downing all above will result in an economic catastrophe.:bomb:

So, my suggestion does not harm anybody. It should fall on a terrorist training camp in Pakistan, no harm to any right thinking person....

ppl who did not sleep ystdy will stay sleepless today also now 😛

Well I informed all to sleep peacefully!!

Infact I have good news for all in India. Whole Asia is currently secure.

NASA says currently its targets are Africa, Canada and Australia!!

----------

The satellite is travelling at 5 miles per second.

So that makes predictions of its fall very difficult.

Because just 5min of delay can mean difference of 1500 miles in prediction!

----------

NASA's estimated time is arriving! Current NASA estimate fall between 9:15AM IST to 10:15AM IST

----------

Satellite is now in its penultimate orbit!! Just passed Africa, now over Indian Ocean.

----------

This is for those who want to know exact location: (till its fall starts)
UARS - Orbit Data

----------

Washington and Canada will be in danger zone if its fall begins 15mins after now!