Double free data for 3 months on airtel 3G

gopichandpai

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Free data available on different 3G packs will be doubled for 3 months. For example Rs100-100MB pack will give you 200MB. Right now, this offer is valid in Karnataka, Chennai and Tamilnadu. They might roll out this offer to other circles too.Refer: airtel.in/3GCheers,Gopichand Pai

hehe no unlikely its coming in other circles...airtel loves discrimination...

I got my 3G deactivated yesterday and I'm enjoying uninterrupted incoming calls and messages. Airtel did not even pretend to fix the problem for over 2 weeks. I had no option but to get out......

100 rs. now gives 200 MB..wow....F*** craptel.:smiley-fart005:

dont use craptel or fuktel I got a warning fr that frm admin 😛

All these days I was not a FAN of Airtel. I have never used even their voice plans seriously. ( I have a Reliance GSm+ Aircel (family+work) (pre paid) for a couple of years in a budget 2sim phone ) Data 3G sims are always pre paid and can change as per offer ( I keep one in my Nexus-s and 2 in 2 data cards(3.6&7.2) ( airtel+ voda)Now Iam a big fan of Airtel- I mean their Data service. 7.2 mbps max speed (3 to 5 mbps average)and their price almost same as crap BSNL.From sep 19th 5 GB @ rs 1250 (double data till Dec 31st) = 10GB. In speeds in my personal experience I rate them best and voda coming second.Idea/ Aircel next.Even though I have used BSNL 3g for six months ,since it was not consistent and only occassionaly good -I dont look at it any more.(IN south no Reliance -so I have not used them)

Now Iam a big fan of Airtel- I mean their Data service. 7.2 mbps max speed (3 to 5 mbps average)and their price almost same as crap BSNL.
From sep 19th 5 GB @ rs 1250 (double data till Dec 31st) = 10GB. In speeds in my personal experience I rate them best and voda coming second.Idea/ Aircel next.
Even though I have used BSNL 3g for six months ,since it was not consistent and only occassionaly good -I dont look at it any more.
(IN south no Reliance -so I have not used them)

BSNL slowly became worst only due to their unlimited stuff....i used the 3 month free pack, the speeds were good at times but was quite erratic and frequent disconnections.
Abt Airtel i feel that ur only getting a good exp. because of the very low adoption of 3G at the moment, there towers are almost unloaded. The day prices will come further down u will see the difference. Anyway 1250 for 10GB is way too high even now, it needs to be double of that for mass adoption.

As i travel a lot and virtually have no option i am waiting for reliance's LTE services may be they will offer some value.:distracted:

From past 10-15 days the transfer rate I am getting on Airtel is really pathetic.So, I don't really give a darn now.

I use Airtel 3G in mobile (thru edge pack recharge) and the speeds are not gud, so is their coverage in a city like Bangalore.Wonder who wud pay 1000+ bucks for this kind of service!