• Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,412
Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Lord

Regular
ISP
TATA indicom
My friend claims that this is the result from his sister's 4g data card(??).
I highly doubt its authenticity, but he managed to get the date and server rite..
I asked him on 20/9/2011 and he gave me the result immediately. Is it possible for TATA to provide such speeds?

Please post your thoughts.

4G LTE has 900 Mbps speed max, so in a context this is slow.

the results are achieveable in a 4g lte unloaded network...But tata and 4g ??? When did they get licence..

yup.I dnt think they have it either...just Reliance (not crappy Reliance communications) has it I think..

4G LTE has 900 Mbps speed max, so in a context this is slow.

actually no..-you are talking about lte advanced, lab tests have just started for it and it is atleast 5 years from deployment.
110 mbps is the standard speed from 20 mhz lte-tdd/fdd non mimo antennae.

so does this mean that he is telling the truth? Crap.. i thought he was a retard talking about his Ethernet card.. there goes my 100 bucks

Seriously man? cant you see the font in the download text is different? obviously its Photoshopped. and that too very badly.just ask him for the link to the original image on speedtest.net's server. that can't be faked.

WHEN A THREAD GOES
HORRIBLY WRONG Godzilla comes to the rescue.........

1. Tata not doing LTE at this stage.2. LTE doesn't give that kind of speed unless you're standing right next to the transmitter, frying your kidneys.3. Ask for the link to the image on speedtest.net, not the image itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.