• Thread starter Thread starter volcano619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 6,670

volcano619

Prononimous
ISP
Jio 4G/Idea 2G/ACT
Is der a speed cap on the 4500rs. UL plan recharge....???Because im getting about 3.6 to 4Mbps on my new sim....If i recharge for UL 4500....Wil my speed get capped...???Im having a mtnl 3g sim from mumbai....using it in BSNL 3G roaming....in nagpur as of now......4mbps are f**king good speeds....im gonna RIP of MTNL as far as i can now if there is no CAP on the speeds of UL plans.... 🙂

AFAIk, there are no speed caps. There is still a download limit of 800gb though. Some have said that they managed to get their 800 Gb limit refreshed once they exceeded while others had their's refreshed automatically.

Woa!! GOOD PLANS!! 😀
Indeed...thats why im gonna rip off mtnl to its death.....still you are the most lucky..having BEAM around ya... :/

@nsinghal
thanx buddy 😉....i know about the FUP...but was not sure if theres a speed cap... :/ what are ur speeds by d way...wat is ur plan...??

You are a lucky man. Enjoy!
welll thank you..... 🙂
Still would like to confirm again...is der a speed cap present in these plans..??
Actually the secret to these speeds are...no1 gives a sh*t to 3G in my area.... 😀
i dont think there are even more than 10 using BBs lol...
And the tower is like about 1-2 km away from here....
MTNL is one poor little bastar*

I'm getting between 1 - 3 mbps (depending on signal strength, time of the day). Thats what I was getting even before I activated the rs 4500 plan too so ya, pretty sure nothing changed after I got the 4500 plan.

i'm pretty much getting about min. as 3 mbps and max as 4.2mbps.....(4.2mbps was recorded in the morning)...

Indeed...thats why im gonna rip off mtnl to its death.....still you are the most lucky..having BEAM around ya... :/

@nsinghal
thanx buddy 😉....i know about the FUP...but was not sure if theres a speed cap... :/ what are ur speeds by d way...wat is ur plan...??
Am telling u bro...the novelty of super fast internet connections wears offs in 1-2 months! 😀 BUT definitely makes life easier! 🙂 Wait for hayai! i guess

Am telling u bro...the novelty of super fast internet connections wears offs in 1-2 months! 😀 BUT definitely makes life easier! 🙂 Wait for hayai! i guess
Thats true my Honest Friend 😀