• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,814
Status
Not open for further replies.

Junk_Lord

ISP
Mobile
I have been using TATA docomo gprs/edge/3G for sometime to connect my PC to internet and never had any serious troubles.Apparently I can not open almost any of the filesharing websites:hotfile.comfileserve.comfilesonic.comrapidshare.commegaupload.comI just shows it can't connect to any of them although I can open almost all other sites.Moreover when I use other networks ie Vodafone I can access them.What In hell is happenning.

Hi,
Why don't you inform our live chat support team about this issue,so that they can look into it asap - Tata DOCOMO Chat

I have been using TATA docomo gprs/edge/3G for sometime to connect my PC to internet and never had any serious troubles.

Apparently I can not open almost any of the filesharing websites:

hotfile.com
fileserve.com
filesonic.com
link-removed.com
link-removed.com

I just shows it can't connect to any of them although I can open almost all other sites.
Moreover when I use other networks ie Vodafone I can access them.
What In hell is happenning.

Hi,
Well.why don't you inform our live chat support team about this issue,so that they can look into it asap - Tata DOCOMO Chat

Already told em via chat much before.
They say that they don't know of any such thing but will look into it.

BTW i made this thread to know if any other people are having similar problems on DOCOMO Internet

----------

35+ sites blocked on Tata Photon +

Kya bhai kya sach me.
Tub to Photon bakwaas hai.

Hi
Well, in that case please mail us your whole issue along with ur Tata DOCOMO number on social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com & We will escalate it internally.

Already told em via chat much before.
They say that they don't know of any such thing but will look into it.

BTW i made this thread to know if any other people are having similar problems on DOCOMO Internet

----------

Kya bhai kya sach me.
Tub to Photon bakwaas hai.

social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com

docomomarketing..!? is this some kind of spam to get user numbers and send them spam.?!

docomomarketing..!? is this some kind of spam to get user numbers and send them spam.?!

don't know bro any way mailed them lets see what happens.

Hi,
Don't worry, your contact details are safe & rest assure it will never be use for spamming purpose,since we require it for clarification (if required) purpose & to resolve the issue asap.

Now I am sure that TATA has blocked access to all the filesharing websites.
These include link-removed.com,link-removed.com,filesonic.com,fileserve.com,wupload.com and may others.

I asked a friend of mine to check if he can access these websites on his Docomo 3G connection and he replied that even he can't access it.
Moreover I searched forums in TATA broadband area and found

https://broadband.forum/tata-indicom-photon-plus/72642-photon-plus-blocked-mediafire-filesonic/
https://broadband.forum/tata-indicom-photon-plus/54054-tata-photon-plus-blocking-torrents/

so it is not just me it is happening to all TATA users.
Even the date and time when the block started seem to be consistent.

Anyway I am not expecting any feedback from Docomo as, well it is a BLOCK set by them only.

Hi,
Please Mail us whole issue along with ur Tata DOCOMO number on social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com & we'll escalate it internally.

Now I am sure that TATA has blocked access to all the filesharing websites.
These include link-removed.com,link-removed.com,filesonic.com,fileserve.com,wupload.com and may others.

I asked a friend of mine to check if he can access these websites on his Docomo 3G connection and he replied that even he can't access it.
Moreover I searched forums in TATA broadband area and found

https://broadband.forum/tata-indicom-photon-plus/72642-photon-plus-blocked-mediafire-filesonic/
https://broadband.forum/tata-indicom-photon-plus/54054-tata-photon-plus-blocking-torrents/

so it is not just me it is happening to all TATA users.
Even the date and time when the block started seem to be consistent.

Anyway I am not expecting any feedback from Docomo as, well it is a BLOCK set by them only.

Facing the Exact same issue for 2 days now, if Docomo doesn't revert back then will change my ISP when my 30 day plan ends on 20'th-Oct-2011

It's working now .The site are opening 🙂

Same here, asked a friend it seems that the block has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.