is reliance wireline broadband suggestable

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Ragh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 5,592
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai Ragh

at present i have bsnl connection 850 ul i want to skip to reliance wireline broadband as it is providing 1mbps unlimited. i live in kakinada ,ap. please let me know if reliance wireline is available in my area. i have a Netgear wireless router. is it possible to use it for reliance. also tell me if reliance lags anything or is there any wrong billing in reliance

nope...anything frm Reliance is highly not suggested...

Sai Ragh please read the threads started by me and various others in this very section and then take your decision ....

Yes, Reliance is typically showing their back now a days. They are blocking p2p, File Sharing Sites. Simply Ridiculous! So Better Avoid!

Kindly Do not even think of this. They are simple cheats, frauds and corrupt guys trying to snatch hard earned money from customers like us. 16 of our employees here in our office in Kolkata have purchased their Netconnect + service which promises a speed of 3.2 Mbits/s upto 5GB. What We are getting is hardly around 20 KBPs/s. When connected to their so called Customer Care representatives, a bunch of dickheads, thy first tried to fool me by providing all fake suggestions like clearing my cookies, stopping the firewall(!), do a speed test.... .Finally they spell out their exact cheating procedure. Like my service was activated on 14th of this month and their billing date is 22nd. So on a pro-rata basis some imaginary entity has already consumed my 5 GB and that why I am getting only 1x. Pl. Do not make this mistake brother.

Yes, Reliance is typically showing their back now a days. They are blocking p2p, File Sharing Sites.
Simply Ridiculous! So Better Avoid!
I disagree with this...i can use all p2p & file sharing sites without issues

I am in Mumbai and have had no issues until now (cannot blame reliance).Someone stole the switch installed in my bldg.

I disagree with this...i can use all p2p & file sharing sites without issues

Hi Raj... Since u r using reliance broadband for many months.... I need ur suggestion.... I am from delhi and using Airtel (1399 4mbps plan) in Delhi.... I usually download a lot via torrents and lke to seed a lot. I dont like to get fup'ed or limited downloads.

I am planning to go for reliance broadband ... Should I opt for it and which plan do u suggest?

Hi Raj... Since u r using reliance broadband for many months.... I need ur suggestion.... I am from delhi and using Airtel (1399 4mbps plan) in Delhi.... I usually download a lot via torrents and lke to seed a lot. I dont like to get fup'ed or limited downloads.

I am planning to go for reliance broadband ... Should I opt for it and which plan do u suggest?

Im happy with reliance(in my place). I dont know the service quality in ur area. Unfortunately 1 mbps @ Rs.999 is the only true unlimited plan available with reliance.

I was a old Reliance customer since nearly 2006 .. The net was very good and I faced no major issues as such for 5 years .. But sadly in August 2011 my internet was up and down for 1 month , reliance could never solve the issue and blamed my pc wrongly . I wrote a full review in this forum you can check it if you wish .. If you face any major hassle then reliance is very bad in service, but if your nets working fine then there is no one to beat reliance in terms of speed and uptime ...

Yes, Reliance is typically showing their back now a days. They are blocking p2p, File Sharing Sites.
Simply Ridiculous! So Better Avoid!

may be in your area where you use Reliance ADSL Connection blocking p2p or File Sharing Sites but not in NewDelhi

Not in NewDelhi Region Unlimited Download and Upload, No Blocking p2p or file sharing site using WiMax Plan Unlimited 1.5Mbps 🙂

I am in Mumbai and have had no issues until now (cannot blame reliance).
Someone stole the switch installed in my bldg.

Hi,
Just quick questions:
1.> Do you always get the speed on speedtest.net same as promised like if you have 2Mbps plan do you get always 2Mbps or higher or is it shared? I'm with airtel and its always same or higher in airtel...
2.> What do you have to say about Freedom 999 plan it really mouth watering since i'm airtel customer with monthly rental 899 @4Mbps till 6Gb and after that 256Kbps (this s**ks). i really need to switch to relaince... Deeply awaiting your reply and guys from mumbai with relaince wireline broadband...

[P.S: Freedom plan details URL here 'http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/wired_postpaidplans.html']

Regards,
Vijay

Now I really doubt suggesting a reliance wired broadband, bcz in my area in weekens the connection is horrible. Horrible to such an extend see the images below

Now really reliance has some probem in back end. Have sent mail, lets see how they solve it. Cannot change ISP as no alternative for me 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.