is reliance wireline broadband suggestable

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Ragh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 5,591
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude! It could be network down due to maintainence work or cable cut... It happens occationally with all... Even on Airtel, sify, tata, MTNL,BSNL,etc... it has nothing to do service... Oh YES if the serice is not resolved within next 24-48 hours then you can comment on service...😉Regards!

Sachin I have faced this request timed out error with reliance and its annoying as hell.. their customer service sucks and I dont recommend reliance broadband to anyone. In the month of August I wrote of my experience with reliance and why I left them after 5 years of being a customer . Those interested should dig that thread and read ..

Dude!
It could be network down due to maintainence work or cable cut... It happens occationally with all... Even on Airtel, sify, tata, MTNL,BSNL,etc... it has nothing to do service... Oh YES if the serice is not resolved within next 24-48 hours then you can comment on service...😉

Regards!
So why do I face it only in week ends? DO u have the reason. Why not in other days(non peak hrs)

I get less ping times to google's dns on bsnl 😛

Nice still lot of packet loss 😛
BTW im using WiMax not Wired 🙂 post your Latency google DNS

That's why I'd said that the latency isn't optimum atm 🙂 and I don't mind 30 - 35 Ms to Google's Chennai server.I don't see the LOL in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.