How is Nokia N8?

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 10,633
Nokia N8 recently got Symbian Anna. It would soon get Symbian Belle. You can forget about Windows Phone. Nokia's first generation WP Mango devices are likely to be similar in look and design to N8 and N9. Samsung should be fine support wise. They are probably one of the largest sellers of Android smartphones in the country. The problem would be build quality. If you are used to Nokia phones, you are not going to like Samsung's build quality. Galaxy S II is however not that bad. Nexus S is horrible.

Upvote 0
even though i am an android fan, i cannot seriously ignore the fact that N8 has a solid build quality and features an incredibly powerful camera. that's why i said... if camera, build quality and branding is a priority, go for N8.

if you can spend around 27-28, do not go for N8. go for S2.

----------

i gave you a link on deals found by users on the S2 above. use it to ask for any current ones. it is likely to be expensive in the retail market. you might want to check still. it is hell expensive on flipkart. ignore that.

Upvote 0
S2 wont fit in ur pocket mst prbly if u plan on keeping it in the pocket mst of the time 😛

----------

use ebay then if flikart has lost their minds or letsbuy 😀

Upvote 0
Actually currently I own Blackberry Bold 9000 and I have already spent too much on its maintenance recently (7k to replace just the screen) and after that the keypad got screwed, am waiting for teh service center guys to call me up and give me a surprising price to fix the keypad.I bought this phone for 30k and now I am getting recurring expenditures on its maintenance. So I think if I buy an expensive phone, I might have to spend too much for its maintenance later. I am not sure about Samsung but I am not happy with the maintenance cost of Blackberry 🙁

Upvote 0
go fr N8 then it has same build quality like u had with ur N73... 😀 try getting it fr 21000 to 22000 though..

Upvote 0
i have not heard any cases of folks reporting good or bad review about samsung support related to their touchscreen phones. so hard to say how good their support in delhi ncr region is. 🙁

Upvote 0
any touchscreen phone which falls on the ground is likely get sm damage to it ...they wont be this strong as the old phones with the keypad are 😛

Upvote 0