AIRCEL 3g 1275/- INR unlimited postpaid plan - share your experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
“If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. ”
― Joseph Goebbels
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: sqtdq, bgcolor: #EDF1F7, colspan: 2"]If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"]
Joseph Goebbels quote
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
“The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.” :Boy Thumb Up:

― Joseph Goebbels
[TR]
[TD="class: sqtdq, bgcolor: #EDF1F7, colspan: 2"]If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
Joseph Goebbels quote
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

WELL that is true....
@indian
it would be great if you post your download speeds....i want to see that 7.2Mbps downlink capability....

got my first bill
its true unlimited
confirmed ..

wow! First your friend got the bill and now you got the first bill!:tongue_2:

Then lets have it!! your bill +speed post+mdma screen shots..:Bat:

https://www.speedtest.net

listen dude if u don't believe me
i don't care
but if u wish U can team view me
I usually getting 600 kb /sec to 700/kb sec download speed from any file host company
anyway by tomorrow i will post bill scan copy here

and for speed test please see my image in first page
there u will see the speed from download manager .

----------

― Joseph Goebbels
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
Joseph Goebbels quote[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

u r behaving like this because u r frustrated
I can understand your pain 🙂

----------

here is speed details

I did this test when torrent running in background
thanks

@Indian boy I want to team view you please send your teamviewer id

Aircel had segregated speeds before .Now they are also allowing up to 7.2 mbps I think. This forum members will be happy that you are getting 3G speeds above the so called FUP.
In many cases companies dont implement the FUP strictly immediately after they launch. In some states 2G recharge are getting 3G speeds even. All the companies are maintaining a facade but internally 3G revenues are not up to their expectations.

when you try to boast ,it rises a flag.That's all.

hi i bought aircell 3g 1275 plan.its a total waste.this people told me that i can do unlimited download without the speed getting affected.but after two days of downloading only in night i get a message saying that i have used 80% of the 10 gb threshold.after which my speed dropped a lot and the speed has been like that.whenever u buy any unlimited plan look for the fair usage policy or the threshold value for that unlimited plan.most of the unlimited plans out their have this fair usage policy.but while selling they wont tell the customers about it.tata photon unlimited plan comes for 900 with the same threshold .

Status
Not open for further replies.