New Plans : Anyone wanna be the bakra!

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 4,968

Suraj

Regular
So has anybody subscribed for the new plans...

One more thing, are the 64K u/l and 96K u/l packages still available or only 40 Kbps u/l and the other 128K/256K U/L....kinda confused.

they have also that 150 MB usage limit.....crap as always. only Sify can better their crap.

http://broadband.sify.com/price.php?opt_va...text_val=Mumbai

There must be some limit on the nightly pack for 256 U/L.....no mention though...

I am really confused on what these b*st*rds are doing to the users... These packages REALLY s*ck. Anyone want to do a writeup is welcome. I will get it into some Broadband Publications on the internet...mail me at mynameatmynamedotcom

Oh DAMN ... oh the devil ... how could their minds be capable of further twisting!The 48 & 64 UL plans are still present in Delhi, but lets see for how long ... if they remove them, I will certainly switch back to dialup (already thinking about it ...)

No what happnd to tht usage >100MB will be deemed as commercial purpose :huh:

Questions that come into my mind--

1) Since they haven't starred the 40 kbps packs, are these exempted from the 150 MB download limit?

2) *If usage exceeds more than 150 MB in a given day, then there will be a reduction in validity of one day for every 150 MB of extra usage in that day.NOT FOR CYBERCAFE USE.[/b]

What if the usage for a given day exceeds 150 MB but doesn't touch another 150 MB, what would that be counted as? Would the extra data downloaded over and above a whole unit of 150 MB be added independently till another 150 MB is reached, or what exactly will happen?

As usual Sify's expression of its fickle policies raises more questions than it answers. Will have to ask Customer Care about them.

And I guess these plans would apply to all of us the next time we renew. Till then the previous plans stick.

What the eff is unlimited with a 150 MB limit?In exactly 20 effing mintues it will over.

10 hour 256 kb night pack is fine to me . No 150 mb limit on it tooo 😀 .

Yes finally its official.Sify Broadband is OVER.Limits on "Unlimited" Packs, that too absurd. 150 MB !!! $%#@Night time is now 2 hours less.Here in Chandigarh they don't even have than 256 "unlimited" pack. Well thanks for that. We don't need it. Just waiting for BSNL.ONLY pack with even had a semblence of decency was 128 night. That's gone too. As soon as I get BSNL I will give my 6 month (yes how foolish to get 6 months at one go) pack to anyone who needs it.Trust Sify to make the bad worse.Hope your company rots in hell you s*ckers.Death of Broadband. Long live dial up.

welcome to the real world mate. 🙂 they made me move from chandigarh to delhi... 🙁