New Plans : Anyone wanna be the bakra!

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 4,974
Sushubh i really envy you! 🙁 you have a cool lifei still see the night unlimited packs on the page.. someone said that the 128 night pack is no longer on offer..

cool life? dude with the kind of unpredictable and un-viable future i have... i had rather be an umemployed dude doing his post grad 😉

lol, thats tru , but all great buisness start frm a place like that 😛 so.........adn the mornin gargles with beer :blink: its a must see pic for aunti, thinkin of takin a printout adn sendin it to her.. 😀 if u dont want that then u would hav to buy me a copy of HL2. B)

Regarding the condition published below the night packs about their usage for commercial or cyber cafe purposes not being allowed, how can a cyber cafe function only from 9 PM - 9 AM? Don't the packs' night owl timings themselves negate all/most possibilities of a commercial usage? Sify is being unfair :angry:

hmmm.. correct me if i am wrong on this but from what i gather, 'the one day decreases' limit is not applicable on the night pack.. and they have always mantained that commercial usage of their packs is not permitted so there is nothing new about that.. so nothing changes for me.. i continue using the night pack happily

u live in chandigarh. drink booze. drive a bullet. name sounds punjabish.it was not that hard to guess. 😉