BCCI News & Updates

I think Kochi's colourful dressing also went against their favor 🙂

Very good decision. Actually it was owned by a few Gujarati businessmen and they where trying to shift home town to Ahemadabad. They choose the name Kochi just as an eye wash and there was too much controversies about the team. The only thing I feel sad is about Sashi Tharoor. Poor fellow lost his job because of this team and is still having a bad time. Let us hope future teams will be headed by a strong consortium or person than a bunch of greedy businessmen who bought Kochi team.

BCCI got many complaints from people across India who watch (still) watched IPL 4 that their eyes were damaged temporarily due to the unnatural colors worn by Kochi franchise 😛

BCCI should not terminate Kochi location. Rather they should terminate group which owns Kochi team, and invite fesh bids from other companies to own the team for next season.The new company which would own Kochi team should have conditions that they retain existing players at least for some time period (like 3 years).

I doubt anything will happen. Same thing as with Rajsthan and Punjab will happen.They will go to court and court will bring in stay order for termination notice.

I wish to see a similar thread stating " No More IPL: Indian Premier League terminated by BCCI " 😀

Thats not possible in near future. But if that was possible, I wud like to go 1 step further, "BCCI terminated by Government!" 😀

We are talking about the things which are impossible....Come on guys we need entertainment and we need some people for criticism....

Thats not possible in near future. But if that was possible, I wud like to go 1 step further, "BCCI terminated by Government!" 😀
Current sports minister had almost did that, but he met with stiff resistance from ministers from his as well as other parties. So BCCI is free (to act at its will) again 😀

I wish to see a similar thread stating " No More IPL: Indian Premier League terminated by BCCI " 😀

that will never happen... with the amt of money BCCI gets frm them 😛

Wow, this is strange!!

Lets see what happens next!

So who is correct in this matter is the BCCI or the Kochi Team Owners...