Planning for a new connection.

You SHOULD also reply to queries asked by members.
For instance you have not confirmed what usage meter you used .

I feel like i answered all the questions 🙂 ; The usage meter i used is "BSNL Broadband Usage" by Shaplus Software.
And i use Networx to manage the network activity on a daily basis.

1. Try changing DNS to 208.67.222.222, 8.8.8.8. Simple right click LAN / Wireless adapter and take properties > TCP/IP properties > You will find an option to input DNS.

2. Are you facing this problem with other sites too ? If yes, change MTU values and check. Start from 1480 and add values of 10 and check.

3. Try Turbo mode in Opera browser and check.

I can't figure out what you are saying... Can you please provide a step by step description? I'm running windows XP SP2.

1. Go to network connections, select the LAN adapter for desktop or Wireless adapter for laptop > select , right click > properties > TCP/IP properties > You will find an option to input DNS values.

3. Download Opera browser > You will find an option to enable Turbo mode in it. Enable it and check the site you are trying to access.

Your billing cycle will be always from 1 st to 30 th / 31 st no matter when you got the connection. If you got connection on 14 th and using 2.5 GB free usage plan, you won't get full 2.5 GB for the month. Your quota will be (16/30) * 2.5 GB.

Hope this helps.

Your billing cycle will be always from 1 st to 30 th / 31 st no matter when you got the connection. If you got connection on 14 th and using 2.5 GB free usage plan, you won't get full 2.5 GB for the month. Your quota will be (16/30) * 2.5 GB.

Hope this helps.
Thank you 🙂 It's only 1.5GB free for the plan and i didn't understand this:
Your quota will be (16/30) * 1.5GB

Quota for the first billing cycle is calculated as follows 🙁No of days in billing cycle)/30 * total free usage allowed in one monthThat's what that last line means

Quota for the first billing cycle is calculated as follows :

(No of days in billing cycle)/30 * total free usage allowed in one month

That's what that last line means
Okay 🙂 Thank You

i get the error "502 Bad Gateway" in some sites, what could be the possible solution?