Micromax MMX 352G

• Thread starter Thread starter Junk_Lord
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 27,271

Junk_Lord

ISP
Mobile
Recently bought this data card here are the specs:Micromax MMX 352G data card features :High speed 3G USB data cardInternal antennaPlug & PlayMessaging (SMS) SupportContains MicroSD card slot for data storageMicromax MMX 352G data card specifications :Network : Quad band GSM/EDGE/GPRS , Single band (2100 MHz) UMTSSIM Card support : Standard 6 PIN SIM cardOperating System support : Windows/Mac OSSet-up : Plug and Play (no need to manually install the software/driver)USB v2.0Micro-SD Card Slot : up to 16GBSMS supportData Speeds : 3G HSUPA up to 5.76Mbps (Upload speed in 3G)HSDPA up to 7.2Mbps (Download speed in 3G)UMTS up to 384 Kbps (Upload and Download)GSM EDGE up to 237 KbpsGPRS up to 85.6KbpsYep! it is pretty awesome and easy to use.Just plug and play and use.PS. the reason i posted this is because some people on internet are telling that this sucks so just wanted to tell I love this.No I am not a tele marketer

Recently bought this data card here are the specs:

Micromax MMX 352G data card features :
High speed 3G USB data card
Internal antenna
Plug & Play
Messaging (SMS) Support
Contains MicroSD card slot for data storage

Micromax MMX 352G data card specifications :
Network : Quad band GSM/EDGE/GPRS , Single band (2100 MHz) UMTS
SIM Card support : Standard 6 PIN SIM card
Operating System support : Windows/Mac OS
Set-up : Plug and Play (no need to manually install the software/driver)
USB v2.0
Micro-SD Card Slot : up to 16GB
SMS support
Data Speeds :
3G
HSUPA up to 5.76Mbps (Upload speed in 3G)
HSDPA up to 7.2Mbps (Download speed in 3G)
UMTS up to 384 Kbps (Upload and Download)
GSM
EDGE up to 237 Kbps
GPRS up to 85.6Kbps

Yep! it is pretty awesome and easy to use.
Just plug and play and use.

PS. the reason i posted this is because some people on internet are telling that this sucks so just wanted to tell I love this.
No I am not a tele marketer

Price?????????

it comes in 2 forms 3.2 mbps and 7.2 mbps. the price of 3.1 is around 1650 and the 7.2 is 1800.(15 days old price in kolkata). it works in mac but not linux. but sometimes it is not detected, when it becomes older, u need to go to service center frequently

actually you can find hacks on internet to make it work on Linux.
You can get it at Rs 1800 or lesser according to ur bargaining skills.

It works for me pretty well (already 1.5 months and no troubles).
The only bad things are :

1. No voice call support (Lava and Haweii have it)
2. Every time I connect to internet then it tries to open its webpage http://miapps.micromaxinfo.com/ (itz annoying)

i m also using mmx 352g data card its a universal data card i m using vodafone 2g sim to use internet i m getting 20-28 KBps download speed with idm. is there anyone who is getting more speed with other network plzzzz let me know

bought from letsbuy.com for 1750. yeah, good product with good price. tried aircel 2g chennai, which is one of the worst; then tried airtel 2g, its pretty good. speed comes to fifty kbps to two hundred kbps. file download takes ten kbps to twenty and going upto fifty.. is any one getting more than this?

Guys, am using Flashget download manager which downloads 9.3 MB file in 7min 44 seconds with avg speed of 20KBPS(Airtel 2g chennai) If you recharge thru online for 98, u will get 1gb free usage whereas 2gb incase of recharge thru card.

Well yeah the default webpage is annoying!MMX 353G is better as it supports voice calls

I bought it few weeks ago and have been using it on my Lenovo ThinkPad Edge - it works OK.But on my netbook Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3 it's not possible to use it at all. The dongle is recognized and loaded, then after 1-2 minutes it's automatically removed (stopped) from the USB, then automatically loaded etc. I scanned for the viruses and the system is clean.Any ideas how to fix it?Thanks!