• Views Views 80,238

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

Check Samsung Galaxy S III Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Infibeam

I am calling bullshit on this article. Purported Samsung Galaxy S III specs revealed - GSMArena.com news

Quad-core 2.0GHz processor.
1.5GB RAM, expandable memory with 32GB built-in.
4.65-inch Super AMOLED III display developed specially for this phone with an odd 1280 x 1024 resolution, which will give it a pixel density of 352-PPI, the highest on a smartphone so far.
10 megapixel camera capable of recording 1080p videos at 60fps.
Metal body with 9mm thickness and a 2,250mAh battery.
Built-in NFC.
Samsung is planning to announce the device at MWC 2012 with a worldwide release planned sometime in mid-2012.
in any case a device that is planned for launch around 8-9 months from now? these rumors does not account to anything.

Price may be around 35k..

speculative bullcrap man. 10 months from now, android device hardware would be at a totally different level. prices would normalize. nothing is predictable right now. am interested in knowing what samsung would price their note device. it would probably set the new pricing standard for ultra high capability android devices in india. currently 30K is the usual pricing for the top of the line model from both HTC and Samsung. it would soon touch 40K.

30k and 10 months 😀 thank god i dont have to review this phone!

Galaxy S1, SII and SIII do only have the processor/memory/price differences. All other stands same. Why Samsung wants to abruptly discontinue a model and start another with nothing more to add..

I thought since this is coming, S2 might fall down to 23-24k range......but alas! I read the timeframe & was acquainted with the ground realities. 🙁

well samsung is probably working on plans to launch one Galaxy s series device in a year. they seem to be on the iPhone strategy with this one. launching multiple devices in the same product series in a year makes a mess. this strategy enables the user to be sure that they are buying a device that would be the core device in this series for at least 10-12 months.

But i just saw 1 S2 with a friend of mine. Looks awesome! I am getting greedy to spend that amount and get 1 for myself. It costed him 28.5k a month back.

well if you have any contact in the USA, i would suggest wait for a month. google nexus prime is very much on track to launch in the next couple of weeks. and if the pricing of N1 and NS are any indications, it would cost around Rs. 28K in the US market. i plan to get it as soon as it launches through any source i can find! time to think about selling the NS again. last time i asked on the forum, the best offer i got was for 7-8K :bulgy-eyes:

quad core tablets are definitely coming. if not this year, early next.
waiting for them in a way....will be able to buy current tablets at a lower price then!!! 😛

heh does not look like that would happen. budget segment branded phones are still mostly priced in the range of 10-15K.

heh does not look like that would happen. budget segment branded phones are still mostly priced in the range of 10-15K.
well getting a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for less than 20K won't be a bad deal!!!