• Thread starter Thread starter devendra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 6,192

devendra

Regular
ISP
Mtnl 384 Unlimited @ 749
Hi guys, Yesterday my current operator Loop Mobile just approved & was ported to Vodafone. But i lost 300-400rs as i was having in loop card due to lack of knowledge. I was thinking that balance would be c/f but it wont so anyways. Just activated 3G from vodafone for my iPhone 4 CC told it will be activated in 24hrs just now sended message to activate it. Just waiting to get activate will share results. My friends mobile i was getting 4mbps in vodafone 3G at my place so thinking i will also get it

You will get good speeds on Vodafone no doubt. But their data plans are for grand parents.

I just want 3g for sometime normal browsing & email i have wifi connection at home so no problem with spending 100rs

They cheated me they say you will get 200mb free for 102rs of edge while i told i activated 3g for my iPhone they told you have to consume first im complaining to nodal office lets see what happen even they tested my patience in morning i have to wait for 20mins on hold then finally i disconnected phone

Ddlj !!

Hello Devendra,

Kindly share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may be able to get in touch with you to address your concern.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care
I also classify it as spam.

reported as spam also by clicking the tringle exclamation mark

doh. i am not going to ban them for already explained reasons. just use the ignore option to hide posts from them if they annoy you so much.

They cheated me they say you will get 200mb free for 102rs of edge while i told i activated 3g for my iPhone they told you have to consume first im complaining to nodal office lets see what happen even they tested my patience in morning i have to wait for 20mins on hold then finally i disconnected phone

Congrats.

You just jumped from frying pan into the fire.

Oh dear im getting 5.5Mbps speed with full 3G signal just wanted to know how we can check how much mb left? currently using prepaid i tried *141*10# but its giving error.
I just removed my sim & put again & 3G work

----------

guys in activation of rs 102 plan of 3g we get 200mb free data usage? now i can data usage via *225*3# its saying 179mb left i check speed 2times bcoz of that 20mb gone

whats ur speed test results with vdoafone.. btw I dnt think voadafone has any good plans with 3G 😛