Just ported to Vodafone & activated 3G

devendra

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 17, 2005
Hi guys, Yesterday my current operator Loop Mobile just approved & was ported to Vodafone. But i lost 300-400rs as i was having in loop card due to lack of knowledge. I was thinking that balance would be c/f but it wont so anyways. Just activated 3G from vodafone for my Iphone 4 CC told it will be activated in 24hrs just now sended message to activate it. Just waiting to get activate will share results. My friends mobile i was getting 4mbps in vodafone 3G at my place so thinking i will also get it

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
You will get good speeds on Vodafone no doubt. But their data plans are for grand parents.

devendra

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 17, 2005
I just want 3g for sometime normal browsing & email i have wifi connection at home so no problem with spending 100rs

devendra

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 17, 2005
They cheated me they say you will get 200mb free for 102rs of edge while i told i activated 3g for my iphone they told you have to consume first im complaining to nodal office lets see what happen even they tested my patience in morning i have to wait for 20mins on hold then finally i disconnected phone

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
doh. i am not going to ban them for already explained reasons. just use the ignore option to hide posts from them if they annoy you so much.

Topweb

Regular
Nov 18, 2007
They cheated me they say you will get 200mb free for 102rs of edge while i told i activated 3g for my iphone they told you have to consume first im complaining to nodal office lets see what happen even they tested my patience in morning i have to wait for 20mins on hold then finally i disconnected phone

Congrats.

You just jumped from frying pan into the fire.