Suggest a good 32"LCD/LED TV

• Thread starter Thread starter devendra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,157
Aah, One thing I forget to tell, If you are planning for Sony Brand, then don't forget to have a round at Sony Exclusive Outlets. When Engineer came for Installation he told me that their own showrooms can reduce prices to some level. 🙂

----------

do not buy online. check the product personally and take a packed piece. try smaller electronic shops they might bargain. tell them u will pay full cash.

if u can wait for diwali, get ur old CRT repaired and then sell it off online directly to the buyer. u can get good rate than 1000. also there are diwali offers.

for the models visit the websites of the popular brands - short list the models as per your choice and then u can to the shop for final purchase.

Even in showrooms, they don't deliver TV set hand by hand. All TV sets are delivered to customer next day from their warehouses.

If you buy Sony product online please make sure you get manufacturers warranty. Because i bought LCD from ebay about 3 years back during diwali offer. i was getting offer frm market at Rs 45K but i got from ebay at 37K. Sony guys refused to provide any warranty as it was not bought from authorised dealer.

That is why you got it cheap in the first place. From what I've been told, Sony LCDs are very cheap in Malaysia and Thailand as compared to India because of their duty structure so much that even after obtaining them from these countries grey market sellers can sell them very cheap. but Sony does not offer international warranty.So it's a tradeoff between low price and warranty.

Finally settled with Sony EX420 from vijay sales in exchange with my old non working tv @ 38250 will get delivery tommorow will share my experience