Default Why Netgear N150 DGN1000 gets disconnected automatically on MTNL Delhi ?

• Thread starter Thread starter jovesharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,958

jovesharma

ISP
MTNL
Can any one please tell me why Netgear N150 DGN1000 gets disconnected automatically on MTNL Delhi ?And please tell me the solution for it as soon as possible.Should I replace this Netgear Modem + Router?Thanks.

MTNL was getting DC on its own also after few hrs...fr sm time now in Delhi...dnt know if it still happens..I think it use to happen every 2hrs..I am on 3G network though of theirs in Delhi I am having bit of issues related to DC too...with them..

Netgear DGN1000 is a piece of turd which will only work better if disposed off in a garbage dump. I gave mine to a road drilling mechanic and he was drilling through it just for the kicks. I witnessed killing of devil. It's now resting in pieces at Bhyander garbage dump. I couldn't have been more happier since. 🙂

The problem must be in your device. I have a Netgear JWNR2000 and i never had any connectivity problems with it. It is connected to a MTNL UTSTAR 304R2. The internet works flawlessly.