UTV Star Added on Channel No 571

And even E24 is somewhat same. Big logo at the top right, a ticker running along at the bottom.......and some masala shows to go alongwith music.

I found Sony Mix a real music channel. No bakwaas and they play some awesome music. Specially between 9-11PM with 70's hits.

And even E24 is somewhat same. Big logo at the top right, a ticker running along at the bottom.......and some masala shows to go alongwith music.

E24 is somewat better they show some gud old songs 🙂

Ok, may be i have never come across then! 🙂 I hardly go thru these channels now. The HD channels, plus Sony MIX, SAB TV, Sony TV, and Discovery Science. These are the channels i watch these days.

Ok, may be i have never come across then! 🙂 I hardly go thru these channels now. The HD channels, plus Sony MIX, SAB TV, Sony TV, and Discovery Science. These are the channels i watch these days.

Same here I find Sony channels to be better anyday than Zee and Star.

UTV Stars now started showing movies also . Looks like its another flop channel of UTV grp

These guys seriously lack marketing! SERIOUSLY! I mean they had the stage set on their launch date, and they not only destroyed that stage, but also dug a grave in that place. I am not much into marketing, but just by a plain understanding of markets, i can guess its a marketing fiasco & nothing else.So many HD Channels have launched on niche platforms & are still doing well. Whereas this channel, is HOLDING BACK its HD feed, except for Dish TV since some time.