Fibernet - Lifetime Free 1 Gbps Intranet (‽)

• Thread starter Thread starter fibernet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 329
  • Views Views 69,753
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lock/delete/ignore this sub forum, finish the story

Lets get back to discussing BB companies that ACTUALLY exist

conspiracy theory: Hayai and Fibernet are actually Airtel representatives to draw attention away from FUP and the weird new plans they are coming up with

I liked this conspiracy theory..... Too good..

why are we discussing in a thread which has no content or content is only X ???

why are we discussing in a thread which has no content or content is only X ???
Exactly! we dont even have the ridiculous posts made by fibernet at the starting of this thread! So admin delete it?

AFAIK - Including but not limited to a) Removing old Fibernet posts & replacing with an X (Basically removing some of the senseless stuff he had posted before) b)Trolling in the doubts/hayai thread with no useful posts but just crude remarks against Hayai

he spoke facts? he said he had a RTI but would not post about it. he said that he was enjoying people criticizing hayai.he said that he was here to kick some ass as an Indian. enough bullshit about him being an india and an iitian and whatever. he was offensive. he was rude. and he deleted his old posts which showed how stupid his own claims were in the fibernet thread and then he came here to take on mathew.

I am sorry for commenting without looking back the posts of that guy properly. I just read one or two latest posts of that guy and gave him clean chit? :Confuzzled:

don't worry he might have removed all his posts containing such bullcrap as well. removing evidence of wrong doing? that's not how you become an entrepreneur.

who cares, PK_ must hvae been some flunk from IIT trying to think a big venture..... which is just a basic idea, I thought streaming radio when I was 18, what ticked me off is his presentation and arrogance arre IIT ho ga apane baap ke ghar mein what the hell does it matters to us, when you come to us, you are what you are...... Seriously, If I find him on street and he starts talking like this , I would beat the shit outta him just for lulz..

its people who criticize when somebody does nthing and its people again who criticize them when they do somthing..Its good when Govt venture like iit is getting something innovative out atleast else where they always like to get paid foreign currencies

Fibernet guys made a new account and tried posting some updates. If they are reading this, you are no longer welcome on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.