Fibernet - Lifetime Free 1 Gbps Intranet (‽)

• Thread starter Thread starter fibernet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 329
  • Views Views 69,771
Status
Not open for further replies.
@fibernetSo this works on FTP server right ??If yes,that makes sense lol....!!Still wouldnt curse you for that dun worry....!!1GBPS....what would be the download speed approx..if i download it from like any site...say suppose a image of Ubuntu..??And i also asked from which IIT have u studied...??[On your Defense]Piracy has not been taken seriously by India ad they wont...until a young generation is a government platform....The guys who are present today dunno anything about Piracy Cyber crime and all... :/

^ i don't think it will be a FTP system, dc++ does not work in that way i guess....it will be a p2p direct system.

ok...now lets get to the point...:Boy Jog:what is your action plan? which cities are you targeting? more importantly How are you connecting cities, build ur own fiber or lease a existing network? what about inter city connectivity? how will u channel the traffic, through your servers?

^ i don't think it will be a FTP system, dc++ does not work in that way i guess....it will be a p2p direct system.
i know that..But a FTTN network which commonly deals with the nodes...(im assuming with the fibernet guy told us) will work...
Operators overseas like Deutsche Telekom are using t nowadays... :/

Uhm uhm...
LETS CUT TO THE CHASE...

Action Plan: Starting from buildings with more than 100 flats.I think for a start it is possible in metros and IT Hubs like Banglore.

Connecting Cities: Our own Fiber.

For Routing : Obviously our own Routers.

Are u Covering Cities like Mumbai,Pune,Nagpur....??
Because these are Hot cities as well...Banglore has a infrastructure with beam fibre coming this diwali....

beam coming to Blore !!! looks they are quite lucky...:smiley-fart005:

----------

ur plan still doesn't look clear to me...are u just building a big lan network or are u basically trying to provide access neutral fiber access services like radius infra, tulip etc, even sterlite has massive plans with this segment?

WE are the unlucy ones...no service providers like Beam and Hayai... :/

----------

We have no competition from ISPs .I mean they are always going to be ISP.

Sorry,im not being rude or something...Cities to be covered...??
And ETA for that....

WE are the unlucy ones...no service providers like Beam and Hayai...

hayai...!! looks like they will become the first virtual isp of India. :skeleton:

After giving you 50 users,after you install your setup, will i be able to access the internet as well and other p2p softwares with full efficiency(considering the contention ratio)....??Im jus confused in this because the official site Quotes as "Our first step is to ensure Fibernet availability at every building of the country.Second would be to connect all pieces and then finally connecting Fibernet to Internet on our terms."Whats dat supposd to mean..??

@vaccine

do you mean "what if users share their connection?"

what is the problem if it is their own network?We will be liable to maintain the connection which we installed...ryt?

Yes fine with maintaining the connection .

But what happens when you want a file thats indexed / available but the people who've got em are offline ?

If its your friend and is willing to leave their pc on for whatever file you need at any point of time ,if not ?

Considering other factors it would benefit the consumer only if the size of the network is significantly large, atleast connecting the metros to beginwith.

Otherwise it would just be fibernet selling hardware and cables to multistorey appartments than be an active network that you can compare to that of the INTERNET.

Status
Not open for further replies.