- Blackberry Bold 9900 @Rs.30490
(discount coupon for Rs.2000)

- Blackberry Playbook 16 GB @Rs.26299
(discount coupon for Rs.1390)
- Blackberry Playbook 64GB @Rs.35999
(discount coupon for Rs.1690)

Use Coupon Code BB911

More deals - Saholic.com - BlackBerry Discounts | Facebook

Do you have any deals on the Blackberry Curve range??Would you recommend the curve. I use a Nokia at the moment and want to upgrade to a smart phone. Curve is within my budget, therefore I am researching a bit about the phone and the prices. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

Blackberry Curve has many model all look like same. I suggest you to check if it has 3G or not before purchasing.As far as i know Blackberry is a business phone. If you have Blackberry and you will not subscribe to Blackberry services it's useless.

The Blackberry Curve is a good phone with lots of features. It is one of the most popular Blackberry phones in India. It is a business phone as mentioned by pratikr and you should subscribe the the blackberry services to take full advantage of what this phone can offer.

Blackberry Curve 8520 comes for Rs.8,499 @saholic - use coupon BB911

BlackBerry Curve 8520 comes with optical trackpad and dedicated media keys. It has Wi-Fi connectivity, 512 MHz processor, and Apple computer support. It gives access to multiple e-mail accounts, social networking sites including Facebook, MySpace, & Twitter, and instant messengers including Gtalk & Yahoo!. Other features include BlackBerry App World, 2MP camera, 32GB expandable memory, and advanced security.

Blackberry Curve 9300 3G comes for Rs.12,699 @saholic - use coupon BB911

BlackBerry 9300 Curve 3G has QWERTY keyboard and optical trackpad, enabling easy typing and navigation. It gives access to various social networking sites and instant messengers, enabling users to stay connected. It also features 3G & Wi-Fi connectivity, A-GPS, and Blackberry Maps. Other features include 2MP camera with video recording, Windows Media player, dedicated media keys, and enhanced security.

Do you have any deals on the Blackberry Curve range??

Would you recommend the curve. I use a Nokia at the moment and want to upgrade to a smart phone. Curve is within my budget, therefore I am researching a bit about the phone and the prices. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

Thnaks really appreciate the details. Think I should go for the curve 8520. Saholic seems to be Rs300 cheaper than the homeshop. Can you confirm if this is a new product and not refurbished or grey market....

Saholic is a Spice Group venture and they sell only genuine, new products will full manufacturer's warranty. Clean operation, you can be assured of that

Blackberry is not a Lifestyle phone like Apple iPhone (walled Rose garden but hardware the best because of integrated hardware and OS) or Android (more flexible and choices are a lot many quality manufacturers like Samsung,Htc,Sony Ericcson,Motorola)Blackberry is only good for secured message system. One should not buy Blackberry.:Read: if you are important in your company, they will give you free. Like important Software company employees are given laptop+ Usb BB modem.Now that Blackberry servers are crashing every day.......they have to give it free......:iconrofl:

Its was core switch failure buddy which had happened thrice for Airtel, Twice for Reliance Telecom and Once for Vodafone and Idea. So, considering the server crash, one can't stop using the service provider.

Its was core switch failure buddy which had happened thrice for Airtel, Twice for Reliance Telecom and Once for Vodafone and Idea.

So, considering the server crash, one can't stop using the service provider.
No denying corporates can not live without BBerry secured message system!
Like I said before ,unless your employer has given your Crackberry free for operational secured messages-----your own money is better spent on Apple/Android Lifestyle phone and not a message phone (reminds me of my reuters pager long back)