Was Anarkali Real

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 3,953
And oh yes, this is not a personal comment:
And, god knows how does knowing abt history becomes a basic information!! Wow!

Ok i withdraw that comment... idea is not to hurt anybody but to mention the truth

And, god knows how does knowing abt history becomes a basic information!! Wow!

continuing to post without knowledge whether basic or advanced seems to be the correct idea.

Its just you who took it as challenge. There is fine line for considering something as challenge OR debate. If I write what is the difference, you will again take it as a personal comment!

since u dont seem to realise what u write, i state here in plain words..u said that 1) cyberwiz just wants to prolong the debate 2) cyberwiz just wants to show off his knowledge..so i essentially i shoud have let u state whatever u wanted..

Ok i withdraw that comment... idea is not to hurt anybody but to mention the truth

It didnt hurt me, my statement hurt you, thats why u took it personally.

continuing to post without knowledge whether basic or advanced seems to be the correct idea.

so what is ur source? a book right? what was my source? wikipedia and a video and a news.

now u just cant decide that wikipedia will always be wrong. and u also cant always decide that history books will always be right. (there are many mistakes in history books too)

if u consider, ramayana and mahabharata as history books... then u will realize there are several books, and there are several variations in books as well.. so which one to trust?

in short, i just posted from knowledge gained from a source which u possibly dont trust. But that does not mean that, i posted without correct knowledge.

if ur source of knowledge proved to be wrong, that does not mean that u posted without knowledge, or does it?

since u dont seem to realise what u write, i state here in plain words..u said that 1) cyberwiz just wants to prolong the debate 2) cyberwiz just wants to show off his knowledge..so i essentially i shoud have let u state whatever u wanted..

my mind didnt think in those 2 lines that u wrote. i.e. i didnt for a moment thought of those 2 lines.

infact what i meant is that u cud have put an end to debate by googling and posting link. but u seem to have got offended by assuming that i meant that "u intend to debate and show off ur knowledge"... i dont think like that for anyone... everyone can put their own views.

btw.. one thing that i must clarify that.. i still havent trusted that book... but i have accepted the possibility that history book can be right.

ok. Peace.BTW its not only that book but scores of books that say that. Its plain knowledge in realm of history that Jehangir's wife was Jodha not Akbars.

u posted, while i was still editing my above post. i have made few additions, so just incase u missed few lines, u might want to read it again! 🙂

well its a pointless debate..if history books by well known authors are not right then i dont know how wikipedia or a couple of news channels can be right..the fault lies in arguing when u cant differentiate between what source of info is correct and what is not correct..anyways i dont have to convince u. I have stated the correct position and thats the end of that

Well, in my opinion, you are missing the point here.Till you posted YOUR proof, i didnt accept it. But now I accept that, that cud be possibility.But if you search google, it is very clear that even historians are still debating on the same. If you read "reference" section in wikipedia, it becomes clear that there is confusion in historians as well.While name Jodha was never used in Akbarnama - they say that cud be because that was not trend in those days to write queens name but titles given to them which is 'Mariam-uz-Zamani'.plus i believe that her name must have been changed once she converted to Muslim. (just like they do for anyone converting)Even Jahangir's wife's real name was not Jodh bai but it was Princess Manmati aka Jagat Gosain possibly renamed to Taj Bibi Bilqis Makani Begum Sahiba Jodh Bai.And both were from Rajput family. There cud be huge mix up by some historian. You never know.