Code:
GVHP2IXWCC
Min. Purchase of Rs.200
*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals of the week" Items

[TD="width: 178"][/TD]
[TD="width: 185"][/TD]
[TD="width: 10"][/TD]
[TD="width: 10"][/TD]
[TD="width: 215, align: left"]Redeeming your Coupon is easy!
1. Buy an item on eBay on or before
22 Nov '11
2. Select "Pay using PaisaPay"
3. Enter Gift Coupon code. Pay the balance using online bank transfer / credit card
Terms & Conditions Apply
For further information FAQs ;
[/TD]

[TD="width: 185"] [TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 185"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Iam buying one 500 Gb portable HDD too @ rs 3200-500=2700 from letsbuy cum Monday morning using netbanking.

Ok- Indian Mascot /Dheeraj

Letsbuyorder NO : LSB 667567

Buy Seagate (2.5 Inch) Expansion Portable 320GB Hard Drive ST903204EXM101-RK at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Just now I ordered the 320 GB USB seagate HDD @ Rs 2800-500=RS 2300 using one of the three Rs 500 discount coupons Dheeraj generously posted here.

Used ICICI netbanking.

As usual jumped thro 3 levels of security
letsbuy shopping cart to ICICI landing page
user id + password....
OTP (one time password sent to cell phone)
after that Transaction password
after that fill the squares with digits in the back of the ATM card ... "E" "F" "N"
transaction successful.

Hopefully I see "processing" to "despatched" by tomorrow evening and get the item in Hyderabad by next Monday/Tuesday via Bluedart.:warning:

----------

Discount coupon Rs 200 ( on purchase of min rs 2000) for Letsbuy valid till Dec31st. Any one can use if they wish.

LBDD8e97241e

Rs 500 discount at this point of time was a great help to me. I always use Credit Card for online order because of its simplicity .But looks like ICICI had some additional layer of security . In HDFC and IDBI netbanking, they don't ask OTP or so many things. Only Customer ID and Password along with 3D secure password in HDFC and Transaction password in IDBI.

Indian MascotRefer Your 500 GB seagate shipment via BluedartDoes Bluedart web site Tracking system recogonise the AWB given by letsbuy yet?

My 320 gb Seagate USB HDD ordered yesterday from Letsbuy shipped today via bluedart.Most probably I will get on Friday.Manu-what did you buy?